chapter 14: I will protect you

*shinobu pov *

" Uzui-san , if you don't come back I am closing you here " I yelled as I walked t
owards uzui.
" Kocho!" Uzui said as he rushed towards me.
" Yes, what is it " I said slightly smiling
" I... Found him!" Uzui said as he panted . I soon saw a slayer heading at at us holding something rapped in .... Rengoku's haori ...
" Ah... You must be Kai! What is it that you are holding kai-kun" I said as I went to him ignoring Uzui.
"It's...um... Uzui-sama" the boy quickly turned to uzui looking into his eyes asking for an answer.
"Ara ara~ don't you not wish to tell me ?" I said looking at the boy and turning to uzui with a glare.
" Kocho! I am sorry but we don't have time we have to go to the butterfly mansion " uzui said as he picked up what ever was rapped in rengoku's haori.
" Oh, are any of you hurt some were?" I question but I soon saw uzui panicking as he started to check the 'thing' he was holding .
" Kocho! Please tell it is normal for a demon to stop breathing " well that caught me off guard .
" Yes, ofcourse..."
Uzui let out a sigh
" Once it is dead " I said smiling
"What!" Uzui looked at me with a panick stricken face .
"Ye-" I was interupted but uzui pulling me into a shade immediately.
"What are you doing uzui-san...?" I glared at him . What is going on with his what is that in his hands . I was interupted from my thoughts by uzui.
" Rengoku... I found him I don't have time to explain but now you have to heal him " wait....did he just say rengoku?.
" Ara Ara uzui-san did you just say...rengoku?" I questioned.
"Please! Kocho I think he is dying please heal him "
"Rengoku-san is found ! Where is he ?" I said looking around .
" He..here " uzui hesitated as he showed me what was inside the Haori that made me freeze .

It was rengoku...

But he was a demon?...

*No one's pov*

"Uzui-san..."
"Yes!"
" He is normal for a demon " shinobu replied as her smile left her face .
" Thank god!" Uzui said as he left a relieved sigh .
" Uzui-san...I am sorry but I must kill him..." Shinobu said as she slowly went for her sword .
" W...what... I am sorry ,do you mean it kocho?" The white haired male said as he looked at her with fear and worry in his face.
" Yes, but don't worry I will kill him with the most gentlest poison" the insect pillar said taking out her blade making the other back away .
"Kocho... WHAT DO YOU MEAN!"yelled uzui as he was getting scared for his friends life by second .
" Uzui-san, you must know the crops rules better than me , since you were there before me..." Shinobu said as she slowly started walking towards tengen making him walk back further .
" THE CORPS RULES DON'T APPLY FOE RENGOKU! HE CAN JUST BE LIKE THAT DEMON GIRL" tengen yelled on top of his lungs as he unsheathed his own nichirin blades holding his friend in one hand and Kai following him .
" Uzui-san.... Are you getting dumber or am I getting smarter?" The shorter one said as she started increasing her speed earning a low growl from the taller's side .
" I don't know about you but I can clearly sense rengoku-san's aura..." Shinobu said as she slowly started spinning her blade from one hand to another .
" He has the aura of an upper moon..." Shinobu had prepared her blade to attack with them while spinning .
" So...he has to be killed " just as she finished she started attacking uzui and rengoku with her posionious blade.
"GO!" uzui said as he pushed Kai out of the way and blocking the attack .
" Stop doing this uzui-san..." Shinobu said as she attacked him again but this time it had grazed uzui's left arm.
"Ahhh!!" Uzui groaned at the sudden surge of pain , right after looking at the attacker .
"I WILL PROTECT HIM! AND OYAKATA-SAMA HAS TO DECIDE NOT YOU ! " The pillar yelled as he threw tiny black orb like balls at shinobu .
" How are th-" shinobu was interupted but a sudden explosion from the orbs making her back away giving uzui enough time to escape with the little demon .

*Uzuipov*

I started to run away deeper into the forest with rengoku because it was getting hard to fight with one of my arms going numb.
"Hang in there buddy" I said looking at a very pale rengoku .
I found a place to hide and got under it .
Hopefully she doesn't find me .I put rengoku down because we were under a shade and there was no sunlight and slowly started to dress my wound with a piece of cloth. I poured water over my cut.
"Ow.." it hurt a lot because of the poison but I was okay since I was used to poison because of my past life. I cleared my mind and tightly tied the cloth around my wound and sat down next to rengoku.
"Happy birthday kyojuro" I mumbled to myself .

------------------------------------------------------------

Note :-
It is still rengoku's birthday if you read 'chapter 13 : found you' you can see that it's continuation which is this chapter, it shows that it is still rengoku's birthday.

I wrote this just in case anyone might get confused with the 'happy birthday kyojuro' part 😊. 

Thank you soon much for 611reads😍.it makes me so much happy and helps me be motivated to continue writing this story 😊.

-tsugikuni nao