chapter 1 : mugen train

*third person pov *

The flame haired hashira was panting as he fought against the golden eyed upper moon . " Become a demon kyojuro"

Hashira didn't say anything . He was having a hard time breathing with the amount of wounds he was having . A crushed eye , a wounded abdomen and a massive wound on his forehead . His breathing was getting laboured . He stood still trying to control the bleeding but nothing helped . " Become a demon kyojuro , those wounds you have are just a scratch for a demon " the demon said joining his split arm . kyojuro gripped his  sword tighter " kyojuro , become a demon you will be abled to get more stronger , we can train together and get stronger " the demon said reaching his hand for the wounded hashira .

I took him some time .the hashira took his stance . He set his heart a blaze . The upper moon shocked at the display of fighting spirit smirked . " I am rengoku kyojuro the flame pillar . I won't let anyone out here get hurt here. "The flame haired took his stance using both his arms and keep his sword on his shoulder bending low . "Honō no kokyū, kyu no kata : RENGOKU!!!" Saying this the flame hashira lunged forward towards the demon slicing the demon from troso to the neck trying his best to make the most damages on the demon .

The demon upper moon having extreme healing ability healed in the blink of an eye and lead his arm right through the abdomen of the hashira . The hashira coughed blood having  a blur vision. Had passed out hearing the young kamado scream  something he couldn't hear . " Kyojuro become a demon , please this can kill you " the uppermoon asked the now dying hashira .

*Akaza pov *

' I can't let him die ' I cut my hand using his broken katana and poured my blood in this mouth and his abdomen where I made a hole " don't worry kyojuro, I won't let you die just yet " I got up and ran into the woods because of the sun rise 'dammit! I couldn't carry him with me,not to worry I will come for him later '. Running through the woods thoughts flooded his mind ' is my blood enough for him to survive' ' will he completely transform '.  I don't have to worry I know it . He will survive.

*Kyojuro pov*

I can feel myself losing my blood . I can feel all the wounds on my body. It feels like I am getting crushed . I can feel a liquid suddenly going through me . It hurts . It hurts . I can feel a few of my wounds close up . I can feel my skin burning . ' are kamado and his friends doing fine ?' ' did I protect everyone ' 'am I dying ' so many questions flooded his mind . But  I soon found myself in a blank space . ' am I dead ' .

*Third person pov*

The kakushi's arrived at the seen to find a hashira on the ground in a critical condition. A red haired boy along with a boar headed boy and a blond holding a box trying to wake the hashira and bandaging his wounds using their Haori .