chapter 11: battle

*third person pov*

All of the slayers were running away from the scene before them.
"All of you! Move away, go outside and call for help I will keep him away!" Kyojuro yelled .
" You are gonna fight me? Kyojuro~" the pink haired demon grinned looking at the hashira.
" I will do everything it takes to protect them!" The demon just laughed at this.
" Well I guess you chose this then kyojuro" akaza said as he took his stance .
Rengoku didn't bother waiting and took his stance backing away from the demon before him.

There was silence

*crack*

Rengoku looked at the place the sound came from...

And in a blink of an eye the uppermoon was landing a blow at him.
"Honō kokyū: ni no kata : no bori en ten "
Rengoku slashed akaza using his nichirin cutting of the demons arms in an instant making him stagger back with shock.
"You..you can still use breathing styles" he smiled looking at his arms with amazement.
" Yes! Come on kyojuro fight me !" Akaza yelled as he launched himself at the hashira at full speed.
Rengoku immediately dodged the attack on his instincts, but the attack had broke his sword in two.
" Fight me using your blood demon art kyojuro~ I want to see you strength as a demon" akaza said as he held the other half of the sword throwing it into the darkness. ' no... I can't use my blood demon art, I don't even know what it is. But I have to fight him till the young slayers are gone ' rengoku thought as he threw the rest of the sword aside .
" Well then... Fight kyojuro~" akaza said as he dashed towards rengoku with high speed and tried to punch him to only get it being deflected by rengoku using his hands as shield.
" Fight back kyojuro!"

*Rengoku pov*

Akaza was attacking me without any break and all I could do was with dodge or block it with my body. ' if I weren't a demon I would have my limbs separated by these attacks ' I thought as I dodged another attack but this time I stumbled on a rock and fell on my back. Akaza took the chance to jump up high into the air to kick open my chest. ' well I hope the slayers are far away ' I thought as I closed my eyes .
" AHAA!!" I heard akaza scream holding his leg will falling on the ground . ' what happend ?' .I looked up and around me to find a kind of .... What can I say shield?. I opened my palms to see them on fire . I frantically shaked my hand to put out the fire.
" I did.... That ?"
" You bastard.... I was going easy on you but now I don't think I need to..." Akaza dashed at me to punch me but I held his fist using one hand and in a second flames burst out of it and burned akaza. ' how am I doing this ?' .
"Ahhh!!!"
" I am killing you!" Akaza yelled.
" Chi kijutsu : kūshiki ( blood demon art : destructive death :air type) !"

----------------------------------------------------------

Authors note :-

First off , thank you all for 154 reads🤩🤩 it is wonderful to know people like to read my stories😍 it is very much appreciated.

I have been working on another kny story as well it will come out soon, so please give me suggestions .

By : tsugikuni nao