chapter 18 : plan

*no one's pov*

The water pillar who had come to the rescue was smashed to the ground by none other than their beloved flame pillar.
"Ah!.." giyu yelled at the feeling of his ribs breaking.
"Die slayer..." rengoku spoke into giyu's ear as he held him by throat. He tightened his grip on the other throat making him slowly suffocate...

But a certain girl disturbed him from killing his prey by poisoning his arm...
"What the hell...."rengoku mumbled under his breath....

"Ara Ara~ , I told uzui-san that you would lose control..." he looked at the girl with purple bangs as he removed the poison from his body...

"Rengoku-san...." She aimed for rengoku's throat to kill him but he caught it and threw the blade with her.

"Oh...you don't want to be friends with me? That's sad" shinobu said as she avoided the fall.

"I wanted to be friends with you but it's not possible...I see that"

Shinobu attacked kyojuro in a blink of an eye " konchū no kokyū : ichi no kata
( Insect breathing first form) "
She was about to attack him when he vanished .
"Wha-what" shinobu mumbled in shock.
Giyu was trying to wake up uzui but,he wasn't waking up.
"Tomioka-san how is uzui-san's Condition now? Has he woke up"
"No..." The spike haired man said quietly trying to calm down because of the situation.
"I see..." Shinobu took out a syringe before injecting it into uzui's arm.
"That'll help" she kept the empty syringe back into her pouch . The tree of them were stranded and one of them was unconscious with a demonized flame pillar on the lose.

The silence was soon broke by a loud booming voice. "  Chi kijutsu :-Honō no kokyū : Honō no wa ( blood demon art :-flame breathing: flame circle)" there was a sudden burst of flames and the next thing the pillars knew that they were in a flame ball. Rengoku came down from a tree and circled the pillars .

"What are you names? And why are you after me?" He asked the pillars making their eyes go wide . Their friend forgot who they were.

*Rengoku pov*

I asked them some thing . Why aren't they answering?. I shrinked the flame circle burning the end of their clothes .

"Answer me you have no choice!" I yelled at them making them flinch."we are your friends rengoku..." The one with black hair responded . I thought he was the quiet one but it didn't seem like it. "I need your names!" I shouted as I snapped my fingers increasing the flames. "I am kocho shinobu and this is tomioka giyu" the short girl with purple bangs answered. She is smart I have to Handel this well.... I thought to my self and found a bit muscular guy behind them with whit hair.

"Who's that guy?" I asked pointing in between them. "He is uzui tengen" the girl replied as she lost her smirk. "And would you mind telling me why you are after me?" I asked as I smirked. "You were our friend and we came here looking for you" the one named giyu answered me this time.

"And that is why you attacked me? What a great friend you are " I said I clasped my hands as I grinned looking at them with a glare. "Don't try to fool me!" I yelled as I smiled . "You and that girl made me fall to my knees! Why?" . " Because you attacked and put uzui your best friend to that condition!" The girl yelled making me flinch . Who does she think she is?. I was about to burn them when the white haired man name 'uzui' woke up and looked at me wide eyed.

"Rengoku...." He mumbled before trying to get to me yelling "RENGOKU!!" he was pulled back by tomioka who whispered something into his ear making him turn pale. "No..it can't be...he won't!" He said in disbelief as I stood there not knowing what was going on .

"What are you talking about?" I sing sang as I went closer to the flame circle I created to speak to the three of them. "Rengoku....did you trap us here?"he asked me just as I was about to say yes *he* spoke.

Act innocent and tell him that you were forced to by me....

Why muzan-sama?if you don't mind me asking...

I want you to infiltrate the demon slayer corp as a demon that doesn't eat humans and got freed from my control.

Why don't I just force them to tell me everything instead of waiting?

Do as I say...

As you wish muzan-sama...

And with that the sound vanished . So now I have to prove them my fake innocence?. I guess so.... Well I have to obey my lords orders...

I fell to the ground the next second and released my flame circle around them. Now I have to act out the rest . I held my head and let tears flow down my cheek. Hope fully this works . I scream loudly. The instant I let down my trap the two of them placed their blades against my neck while the on with white hair stood there and looked at me.

What was his name again? Zui?uzui? .
Well here goes nothing. "U-uzui please stop...me.." I acted as I cried. "Rengoku...are you okay buddy?" He crouched down to hold me ,as he forced the two others to lower their blades making the girl shout at him. " He attacked you and tried to kill us and you expect me to let that go uzui?!" He stood Infront of me. "He didn't mean to do it and did he kill us . He forced muzan to stop from hurting us! Didn't he!" Oh you have no idea .

"I am....sorry...I hurt you!" I cried loudly. Hopefully it'll work . The girl stopped attacking and stood still "oyakata-sama will decide what to do with him" she sheath her blade as she spoke...

You must follow them and find the hide out kyojuro.

As you wish muzan-sama...

I noticed the sun rising. This is bad I have to convince him now!. "Uzui...please let oyakata-sama decide my fate" I said as I looked at him. He is easy to fool. "The sun is rising! We have to do something other wise you can get burned!" He frantically spoke as he asked me to shrink which I did. And he covered me in my own Haori.

Muzan-sama I have convinced the slayers .
Good... don't let them know the truth.

Yes muzan-sama.

And with that I was being carried by the guy uzui .