ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

March 25th, 2020

-

LA

-

Narrative;

Lunch with Ben and the girls went really well. Ben really liked the girls and the girl really liked Ben. After lunch, Vanessa dropped Hannah off at sway and then the 3 of them went back to the apartment to continue moving all of Anna and Vanessa stuff into the apartment.

The apartment they happened to move into also happened to be Coopers apartment complex so after they emptied the U-Haul and Vanessas car, they went down to Coopers apartment to hang out.

Vanessa- Hey Coop.

I say when Cooper answer the door.

Cooper- Hey V. Come in.

Cooper was talking to me but he kept glancing at Ben like he was something foreign. When all of us were inside, I introduce Cooper to Ben.

Vanessa- Cooper, this is Ben and Ben, this is Cooper.

They shake hands and exchange pleasantries. After that introduction, we all move to Coopers living room where Sab was sitting.

Vanessa- Hey Sab.

Sab- Hey V.

I smile in her direction before sitting down on Coopers couch. Ben and Anna sit on either side of my and Cooper sits across from us, next to Sab.

Cooper- So, V when are you going on Americas Got Talent?

Vanessa- I don't know the exact date. I'll let you know when though. I can have up to ten people backstage.

Cooper- Is this your way of telling me I'm one of them?

Cooper says with a smile.

Vanessa- Of course you're one of them. I think it'll be you, my parents, Anna, Hannah, Bryce, and Ben.

I say glancing to my right, where Ben was sitting. He slips his hand into mine and our fingers interlock. The conversation moves on and Cooper asks Anna about life in LA and what she's doing next. After, he moves onto Ben.

Cooper- So, you're in college, Ben?

Ben- Yeah, I'm a freshman.

Cooper- What's your major?

Ben- Um it's psychology. I wanna be a mental health therapist or a psychologist.

I knew Ben was insecure about his major. It interests him but being a male athlete, he thought it made him look really weak. I thought it was refreshing that he was real and that he was doing what he wanted to do in school.

Cooper- Really? That's actually really cool.

Vanessa- Don't sound so surprised.

I say with a chuckle. Cooper smile at me before continuing to ask Ben questions.

Cooper- So I'm assuming you play a sport?

Ben chuckles.

Ben- Yeah I play hockey and I play baseball during off season.

Cooper nods.

Cooper- Wow, V you really hit the jackpot.

I chuckle at Coopers words.

Vanessa- Yeah I know. He's kind of awesome.