ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

September 13, 2019

-

Gias house

-

Narrative-

Vanessas doctor appointment for the birth control went fairly well. The appointment itself wasn't bad but the side effects were. Josh was really sweet and patient with her though. He stayed on the phone with her all night because Vanessa got no sleep and he didn't hang up at all the next day because she didn't go to school due to the lack of sleep the pervious night. In the end, Vanessa was happy she did it and she was glad her and Josh didn't have to use condoms or take plan B anymore.

Gia came back to school yesterday and today. She definitely struggled with losing her baby and school didn't help but she felt she already missed too much so she decided to go back early. Tonight, Anna, Vanessa, and Gia decided that they needed a Friday night sleep over and a party. It just so happens that both of those things are happening tonight and let me tell ya, it doesn't end very well.

⚠️TW SENSITIVE TOPICS!! PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY⚠️

Anna- Gia, you literally have nothing for me to wear!

Anna throws more of Gias clothes on the floor, adding to the pile of clothes.

Vanessa- Anna we have to go in like 20 minutes. Just pick a damn outfit.

Anna grunts, coming out of Gias closet and looking at the pile of clothes at her feet. She then looks at Gia,

Anna- I will pick this up later.

Gia chuckles, shrugging it off and Anna looks down back at the pile of clothes and picks the first dress she sees. It was pink and sparkly.

Anna- This will do.

Anna throws the dress off to the side and then throws the whole pile of clothes. She throws the pile of clothes back in Gias closet and then changed into the dress. Anna surprisingly does her makeup really fast while Gia and I talk to Josh on FaceTime.

Josh- Bryce has been raving about his Halloween themed birthday party.

Vanessa- Oh my god it's so stupid. Who throws themself a birthday party? Plus he kicked all of us out of the house because apparently we weren't invited but the other day he told me I could come if I wanted to. Thank god my parents have like a dinner thing that night because otherwise that party would not be happening.

Josh chuckles.

Josh- Yeah apparently it's going to be a rager. His words, not mine.

Gia and I both laugh.

Anna- Okay! All done! We can go now.

Gia and I both look at Anna who was grabbing one of Gias purses. I turn my attention back to Josh.

Vanessa- I'll text you. We're spending the night at Gias.

Josh- Okay. By the way, Coopers going to be there.

I glance at Gia who suddenly became nervous.

Vanessa- Why's Cooper here?

Josh- Uh visiting his cousins or something. They're hosting it I'm pretty sure.

Vanessa- Okay well we have to go but i'll call or text you.

Josh- Alright. I love you.