ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

September 7th, 2019

-

LA

-

Narrative-

Last night, Vanessa and Josh went to go pick up Addison and Bryce. When they picked them up, they were very drunk and almost threw up in Joshes car. The couple helped the other couple to their hotel room and then returned back to theirs. Josh was feeling well rested so they decided to try having sex again and this time, Vanessa actually finished. Then, they feel asleep. Now, they're getting ready to go to the first house.

Josh walks into the bathroom, half asleep as I was half way done getting ready.

Josh- morning love.

Josh places his hand on my hip and kisses my cheek. I smile and I turn my head for him to kiss me, which he does.

Vanessa- morning

Josh wraps both his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder and closes his eyes.

Vanessa- Are you okay? You've been tired a lot lately. Like concerningly tired.

Josh opens his eyes and looks at me through the mirror.

Josh- Yeah um I wasn't going to tell you this right now because it isn't for sure but when I was back home, I had a seizure and my mom got scared so she took my to the ER and they basically just sent me back home but then I had another and my mom took me to the ER again and this time they told me to go to a neurologist. So when I back home, I have a neurology appointment. They think it's epilepsy. My grandpa had it.

I didn't respond for a moment. I needed a minute to take everything in.

Vanessa- Josh, why wouldn't you tell me that?

Josh- I didn't want you to worry.

Vanessa- Oh my god please don't do that. I worry about you anyways just like you worry about me anyways.

Josh smiles, his eyes barely open.

Vanessa- Go back to sleep Josh. I'll go get breakfast with Bryce and Addison and then we can go look at houses. You need rest.

Josh nods, closing his eyes completely.

Josh- Thank you love. I'm sorry, I wish I wasn't so tired.

Vanessa- Of course love. I'd rather you get some sleep than be tired. You're no fun when your tired.

Josh laughs before kissing my cheek and then pulling away from me to leave the room.

I finished getting ready and then I walked over to Bryce and Addisons hotel room. I knocked, heard a lot of sudden movements inside, and then 2 minutes later Bryce opens the door. His hair was very messy, he was shirtless, and very sweaty.

Bryce- Hey V.

He says, very out of breath.

Vanessa- Hey Bryce.

I smile before continuing my sentence.

Vanessa- Josh is- well it's a long story but he's really tired so I said he could sleep and I thought maybe the three of us could all go to breakfast.

Bryce smiles and runs his hands through his hair.

Bryce- Uh yeah of course. I think that'll be nice.