sᴇᴠᴇɴ

June 7th, 2019

-

The Wilson residence

-

Narrative-

Vanessa and the girls had a really good time at the museum and the food place. Josh had texted her before they went to eat saying that they were going to be eating so Vanessa ate light. They headed back to Gianna's house. The dress Vanessa wanted to wear was dirty from the night of Ethan's party so she picked a different dress of Gias. They loved that they could all fit into each other's clothes, After Vanessa got ready at Gias, they took pictures in Vanessa's Jeep. When she posted them and the comments started rolling in, she had just realized that Joshes last name was Richards, and well, let me explain.

-Flashback-

June 3rd, 2016

The Hall residence

Vanessa- And you promise you'll call me every day?

Vanessa asks her childhood best friend, who was visiting from Canada.

Olivia- Please I always call every day. Plus you guys can come to visit whenever you want. I know my mom misses your mom. But let's not worry about me leaving right now. Let's focus on this party. This is like the first party I've ever been to.

I laugh, looking at my best friend.

Vanessa- Well you're going to love it. And you look gorgeous, Olivia Richards.

Olivia smiles, looking at me.

Olivia- so do you. Oh my gosh, I'm literally so excited but so sad because I'm going to miss you so much.

I chuckle as Olivia hugs me.

Vanessa- I'm going to miss you too.

I pull away, walking to my closet, and grabbing two little boxes.

Vanessa- I was going to wait to give you this but I'm giving it to you now to wear tonight.

I hand her one of the little boxes and I keep the other one for myself.

Olivia- Let's open them on 3!

Olivia says excitedly. We both count down from 3 and then we open them. I was looking at Liv the whole time for her reaction.

Olivia- Vanessa, it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you.

She smiles, hugging me. I had given her an infinity necklace that had our names on the loops with a yellow stone. Mine was the same thing but the names were on the opposite loops. Olivia pulls away and I put her necklace on her. She puts mine on after and we in the mirror at ourselves for a couple of minutes.

Olivia- I love you, you know that?

Olivia looks at me.

Vanessa- I love you too. You know something weird, we practically grew up together and I've never met your older brother.

She laughs.

Olivia- Yeah Josh is too busy making his cringey videos. Plus he never wants to travel and he's always with a girl. And it's never the same girl either.

I laugh.

Olivia- Speaking of girls and guys, that Ethan kid that you're in love with is going to be there.