And about Chanyeol.. He search at the back part of Exeter school.... alone.

Yeah i'm just alone. I don't need that Byun thingy to accompany me.

Baekhyun and D.O walk slowly.

"So, hi i'm Byun Baek Hyun. I'm from Busan. And i already know your name. You are Do Kyung Soo, right?"

D.O nodded shyly, "H-Hi.. I-I hope we can be b-bestfriend."

"Sure we does!"Baekhyun said, smiling brightly.

This guy must be really shy.. and he really squishy!!

D.O smile. Now show him his real smile.

"What room will we visit first?"Baekhyun asked D.O.

"I-I'm not really sure, but let's search at teachers room."

Baekhyun eyes widened, "I know it's there!"

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday i tell Chanyeol that the medals are there but he didn't believe me! He really an annoying and cold person! I really hate him!"Baekhyun crossed his arm then do his pout.

D.O chuckled at Baek's reaction, "Let's just check it."

Baekhyun nod in excitement.

They insert the room together, they even stick together so they will not scared. But it didn't help at all. Yeah maybe just... a little.

"L-Let's check the cupboard."D.O said while illuminate the cupboard.

Baekhyun look around then he suddenly said, "You know what D.O? Yesterday me and Chanyeol being locked with someone, and you know what?! We locked in the same room! Ugh! I'm really scared and then i fainted!"

D.O laugh at his sentence, he really cute and funny. He has a bubbly personality, eh?

Baekhyun pouted, "Why you laugh, eh?"

"Be-Because you're funny."D.O erase the tear who already forming in his eyes.

"Aish you can't-"

"Baekhyun! Look! Is that the medal? The gold one?"Kyungsoo walk towards the teacher table. Under it, we can see a shining thing.

Baekhyun gasped then walk towards D.O. D.O kneel down to pick it and it's right! It's the gold medal!

"We got the gold medal!"Baekhyun squealed. Okay, i'm wrong about in the boys school we couldn't hear squeal nor shout. Honestly we could hear it, from Baekhyun's mouth.

"The student council said that the gold medal just only one right?"Baekhyun ask D.O in excitement.

D.O nodded with sparkling eyes, "We made it!"he squealed. Okay, Kyungsoo could squeal too.

"Let's report to Kris!"Baekhyun said then both of them running ro the hall room.
===
"Wow."Xiumin said in amusement. "You find it at...?"

"Teachers room."Baekhyun show his wide grin.

Finally the other boys insert the room and get amuse when they see Baek and Soo find the gold medal.

And lastly, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol give Baekhyun a death glare. While Baekhyun just stuck his tongue out.

Urgh! He really really annoying! Chanyeol thought as he walk to find seat.

Baekhyun smirk to see that pissed Chanyeol.

Baekhyun walk towards Chanyeol then sit beside him. He then whisper something into Chanyeol's big ear, "I'm win Park Chan Yeol."

"Hey! We not even deal about this game!"Chanyeol got pissed.

"Okay let's make a game then."Baekhyun said while smirking.

Now Chanyeol's turn to smirk, "I already have the idea. How about, if you fall in love with me first, you will be my maid. And if i fall in love with you first, which is no way, i must live with you. And it will end when NSO end."

Baekhyun jaw his drop, "Hey! Why is all about love thingy?!"

"Just.. for fun."

"You said love is 'for fun'?! Are you kidding me?!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Deal or not?"

Baekhyun crossed his arm, "No."

Chanyeol smirk, "You afraid will fall for me?"

"OF COURSE NOT!"Baekhyun shout.

"Then, deal or not?"he smirk again.

Baekhyun took a deep breath, "Deal."

Chanyeol smirk, i will make you fall for me, and make you as my slave.
===
A/N : *evil laugh*
The idea just flow in my brain okay.
Don't blame meXD
Please do comment and vote!~
Saranghae~