"My dad's coming to the ceremony" Rossi said to Vienna as the two walked towards the car they had pulled over.

"It's not a ceremony. It's a photo op with the Deputy Chief" Vienna corrected walking towards the drivers side.

"Okay. Still, it's a big deal to me. I'm proud of this"

"You should be" The blonde replied. "You know you were texting while driving, sir?"

"Oh, I just looked down at my map for a second while I was stopped at a red light" She looked at him with a look of disbelief.

"Yo, running late, smiley face, smiley face, boat" Summer said reading out his text.

"Yeah, okay, the boat was a typo" The man sighed, Vienna nodded.

"Yeah, it's so hard to focus on driving while you're texting"

"License and registration, please" She said to the man, he sighed opening the glove box and passed the papers to her as she walked over to the shop to run it.

"Looks like Trevor's on searchable probation for 11-300" The blonde told her rookie.

"Narcotics"

"Sir, step out of the vehicle" She told Trevor walking back over to him. "Today" he rolled his eyes and stepped out the car. "Step to the back of the vehicle. Arms on the trunk lid, spread your legs"

"There's a packaged powder in here!" Summer yelled checking the car while she searched the man's pocket. "It's wedged up in there, though. At least a kilo"

"Surprise, surprise. Sir, give me your hands" Reyes told him, the man huffed but listened and put his hands behind this back.

"Can't get it out"

"Relax" She assured, "They'll tear it apart, find out whatever it is"

"Uh..." Summer heard say from inside the car.

"You okay?" Reyes asked her. Summer stood up from the car as Vienna stared at the powder on her shirt.

Vienna chuckled a bit, "You got a little something on your shirt"

"Thanks" Rossi replied unamused dusting off the powder on her shirt.

...

"Arrest report done" Rossi said to her T.O. walking past her.

"Eager to get back out there?" The blonde asked her slightly impressed on how quickly she did the paperwork.

"Oh, I do have to add the CHP 180" She answered, opening the file again. "180...That is so weird. It's like a full turn. She did a 180, wow" She looked at her rookie confused. "I wonder if that was a coincidence or something that-"

"Summer" Vienna cut in, cutting the raven hair off. "What are you talking about?"

"Paperwork. Like, uh, formats. The data, you know?" She asked with a chuckle. "Have you ever really sat and thought about how much data we actually collect? Like, terabytes and terabytes of data our whole lives"

Vienna glanced at her rookies shirt and noticed the white powder of on her shift as Summer continue to ramble.

Oh shit, Vienna thought to herself realizing that Summer was high.

"Why don't you come with me?" Vienna asked grabbing her arm.

"Where. Why are you so rough?" Rossi asked her as she dragged Summer into the hallway.

"In here" closing the interrogation room door, she pulled out her touch and shined it Summer's eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Summer asked her looking away.