"How did you even manage that?" Noah asks, taking a seat on the bed beside her.

"R2 told me." Padmè says with a yawn "Here, take your daughter."

Noah laughs a little as he grabs Adaline, making sure to hold her correctly "I don't even want to know how he found out." He says.

Padmè hums with a sigh, as she gets comfortable "He's probably telling Anakin." She says "I doubt Y/n told him she was leaving."

"Knowing her, she definitely didn't. But there wasn't any time to do so anyway." Noah says while staring down at his sleeping daughter, bouncing her gently.

☁︎

"Please don't do this." F/n begged, blood dripping from his mouth and a tired look in his eyes.

Just a few feet away lay his pregnant wife, who was breathing weakly. Her eyes were struggling to stay open, as tears dripped down her cheeks. She had a bruise on her face, along with a burn mark on her cheek accompanied by several cuts along her face.

Y/n was being held on the ground, by two commando droids. Prototypes at the time. The young fiery teenager was struggling to break free, screaming and crying. She had a bruise on her face, and a black eye.

"Mom! Mom!" Y/n cried out, unsure her mother was still even alive.

Dooku looks to the droids "Silence her." He growled in annoyance.

One droid pulled Y/n back, and clashed it's metal fist against her face. The poor teen let out a cry, squeezing her eyes shut as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was trying her hardest to muffle her cries, not wanting to go through that pain again.

Dooku was standing above M/n, glaring down at her in disgust. He then looks to F/n "Pledge your loyalty to me, and all of this will end." He says.

"No.....F/n no." M/n wheezed lifting her head, looking at her husband "Please don't." She begged. F/n looks over at his poor wife, a conflicted look on his face. He wanted to protect his family. The man opened his mouth to say something "If-cough- if you have any-any love for me, don't do this." She begged again, pushing herself up to a sitting position.

M/n knew it was low of her to say, but deep down she knew. She knew either way, they'd die, no matter what they did or said.

Dooku rolls his eyes "This is pathetic." He said, walking past the broken woman and heading towards F/n.

F/n looks away from his wife, and at Dooku "Never." He said. His words were almost hesitant.

It's silent for a minute, as Dooku stares down at F/n name. Y/n's wild wide eyes looked around helplessly, she looked over to her mother wanting nothing more than to be next to her. The two had been separated, now only a few feet away. M/n was looking back at her, a small smile on her face. Y/n didn't understand how she could be smiling at a time like this.

"What a shame." Dooku said looking back to M/n, he raised his and and twisted it. A sickening crack filled the room.

M/n fell limp to the floor, the life from her eyes gone. Her neck had been snapped. Y/n let out a wail as she watched her mother fall, trying even harder to break free now "NO! MOM NOOOO!"

"M/N" F/n bellows in anguish, getting to his feet and charging Dooku in a blind rage.

Which only resulted in Dooku igniting his lightsaber, and quickly stabbing him in the abdomen. F/n let out a gasp, and collapsed to the ground as the red blade was pulled from his body. He fell to the ground with his finale breath, before falling limp. Dead.

Y/n let out another wail, mixed with a sob. Not even fighting to break free at this point, she lost everything.

☁︎

"NO!" Y/n suddenly screamed out, shooting up in bed.

She was drenched in sweat, and breathing heavily. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, like two rushing waterfalls. Y/n looked around the room in fear, her bottom lip trembling. When she looked to the window, the sun had fully disappeared.

There was a whistle from beside her bed "Are you okay?"

At first Y/n flinched at the sound, but sighed in relief when she saw R2 "You startled me, R2." She whispered shakily.

"Are you okay?" The droid repeats with the same whistle as before.

Y/n lets out a shaky breath and nods "I'm okay." She whispered, swallowing hard "How-how'd you get in here?" She asked.

R2 lets out a beep before responding "Your weird brother thing let me in." He says.

His response makes Y/n laugh, a genuine laugh too "What time is it?"

"4am."

No matter how late or early it was, Y/n knew she wasn't going back to sleep. Not for a while at least. The dream, no the nightmare, was still so fresh in her mind. She could still hear their screaming, she needed something to get her mind off it all.

Y/n lets out a deep breath "Fuck." She mumbled, maneuvering to het off the bed "Has Anakin tried to....contact me?" She asks.

"No." R2 bleeps following after Y/n, as she walks out of her room.

The droids response makes Y/n frown a little, and her stomach rumbles. She places a hand on her stomach "Fuck I'm starving." She mumbled "Lets go get sone food R2."

Y/n begins making her way to the kitchens, with R2 rolling right at her side "I can't eat." He whistles.

"Hmmm, we'll figure something out for you then." Y/n says with a shrug,