65: control

BAE'S POV

"Sunghoon they're waiting for us." I said trying to get him out of the room.

"Let's stay here. Let's tell them you don't feel well and stay behind." He pleaded holding my hands and I nodded.

I went outside to where the others were standing, "You guys go ahead, i dont feel well." I said trying to make it look like I was sick.

"You don't need to lie. We all know you are going to fuck your boyfriend." I nervously chuckled.

"Don't disturb the two aussies. Unlike you, Lily is actually not so good, you know mother nature and all." I nodded at Haewon's instructions and went back to the room.

"They're gone." I said jumping onto the bed, "So what did you want to do?" He immediately pulled me into a kiss holding my face gently.

"I've been controlling myself for three years now." He whispered into my ear catching his breath.

"Don't... don't control yourself anymore." I said making eye contact with him and he smirked.

"Well then, it's about to get dangerous." He kissed me again.

<>

LILY'S POV

"Wait." Jake stopped talking, "Is that?" I stared at him in shock.

"What else would it be? I guess Sunghoon and Bae are really enjoying their time alone." I giggled at the noise.

"Real bad timing to be here instead of being out having lunch." I frowned.

"What do you mean. I'm here." I looked at him and sighed jokingly. "I'm hurt." He said holding his heart.

"Surprise!" Jiwoo screamed walking into the room.

"Ya! You scared me." She came up and hugged me. "I thought you were still in Italy?"

"Long story short Jeongwoo mentally abused me, called me fat, cheated on me and then broke up with me." She said with a smile.

"Damn why do you say that with a smile though?" Jake asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Just shows I didn't really like him." She ended up answering. "Where are the others?"

"They're out for lunch, we're home with Sunghoon and Bae." I answered.

"But they're keeping each other company if you know what I mean." Jake said with wiggly eyebrows.

"Disgusting." She faked gagged. "Anyways now I'm single along with my two favourite aussies." She said eating from my potato chips.

"About that..." I started nervously and Jake intertwined our hands.

"I knew it! You only acted like you hated him. I need all the details about how this happened." She said excitedly congratulating us.

"It happend yesterday." My voice faded as I avoided eye contact.

"What! Aww, you guys are only a day old couple." She cooed pinching both our cheeks.

"Do the others know you are here?" Jake asked and she shook her head.

"Only Jay." We were both shocked.

"What! Jay!" Jake and I shouted at the same time.

"Calm the fuck down. Yes I kind of called  him right after the break up." Jiwoo got up. "Well I'm heading to the pool." She announced leaving.

"I wonder how Jay feels about this?"

"Why?" I asked and he sighed.

"Jay always had an interest in Jiwoo but he would hide it with some friendly flirting. He was hurt when Jiwoo started dating Jeongwoo, but he felt the most hurt when she told him not to interfere with her life. He really likes her."

I nodded, "I always shipped Jaywoo." He laughed at me taking a chip.

<>

So yeah... that happened
Omg two more chapters y'all 💖