18: dance, dancing and dancers

Their dance practise fits ⬆️⬆️

KYUJIN'S POV

I can't believe this was happening. I went into the HYBE building with Niki leading me. It was huge, and so was the dance practise room.

"Are you excited?" He asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't think i forgot about what you did." I answered and he gulped as we put our things down and greeted the dance instructor.

"I hope you two are well." She said with a smile and we nodded.

"Well today we will just be teaching the moves, the song you will be doing in bury a friend by Billie Eillish." She said and we nodded.

We warmed up a bit before we started. "I guess you will see what a great dancer I am." Niki said as i spread my legs into a splits.

"There's a reason why they chose me emo boy." I answered and he just went on with his warm-ups.

"Shall we start?" We both nodded at her.

<>

"Okay now at this part that goes 'I wanna end me' Niki will crack Kyujin's neck, okay." She said and we nodded.

"Okay so, this way or that way?" Niki asked, his cold touch on my skin made me get goosebumps.

"By the way, what are we trying to protray in this dance?" I asked the choreographer.

"Well basically lets say Niki kidnapped you but later you fell in love." She answered and we nodded.

"So like Stockholm Syndrome?" Niki asked and she nodded.

"Exactly like that." She said before continuing.

"Okay so here, you have to have a murderous expression on your face as you walk towards her, and Kyujin you need to walk backwards with a terrified expression, okay?"

<>

NIKI'S POV

It was the 3rd day we were practising and Kyujin and I had perfected every single move in the choreography, we were filming it tomorrow.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8." Kyujin counted as she tried learning some other dance. We chose to stay after finishing, it was currently 1 am.

"What are you trying to learn?" I asked her standing up from where I was sitting.

"Just one of your dances, I'm trying to keep up but it is so hard." She said, doing the choreography to our song future perfect.

"The footwork at this part is killing me." She said frowning at the tv.

"Its not that hard, come i will teach you." I said and walked over to her and tried teaching her the moves. 

"Oh so that's how you do it."  She said then did the foot work movement in the chorus. We then finished and i walked her to the buildings entrance.

"See you tommorow." I said waving and Kyujin waved back leaving in a van.

<>
Update with out favorite maknaes