15: they left

NIKI'S POV

"Kyujin! You are going to miss your flight." Kyujin opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Five more minutes." She answered going back to sleep.

"You have said that the three other times I woke you up." She played the snoozer on me four times.

"You leave me no choice then." I waited a few seconds but saw that she was not reacting then took water from the bathroom and threw her with it.

"Ya! Niki!" She sat up wiping the water that was running down her face. She looked furious with a murderous look in her eyes.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." She got up and took a pillow and started beating me with it.

"Wait! Please! Spare me!" I said and she stopped.

"I'll get you next time." She took her clothes and went into the bathroom.

Thank you lord for protecting me today, i will never sin ever again.

<>

SUNOO'S POV

"Can't believe you guys are leaving already." Jay said wiping a tear.

"So much for big boy." Jiwoo commented and he glared at her.

"See you guys soon!" Sullyoon waved as they went into the van.

We watched as the van drove away. We could already feel the absence of their presence.

"So Bae huh?" I turned to Sunghoon, a small blush crept onto his face.

"Its nothing to serious." He answered looking down at his shoes.

"Wow! So Sunoo was telling the truth?" Jungwon asked and i rolled my eyes.

"I told you guys!" I said and they just shrugged.

"We thought you were lying."

"Why would I- I am an honest man, i always tell the truth." I argued back and they tsked.

"Any ways, Niki is there anything you want to tell us?" Heeseung asked turning towards Niki who had a poker face.

"Hmm." Niki gasped, "You know?" He asked and Heeseung nodded.

He quickly went on your knees, "I'm sorry for breaking your headphones, i did not know it would be that fragile." He started begging for forgiveness.

"Not that you idiot." He said and Niki got back onto his feet.

"Well in that case, forget about what i said a few seconds ago." He chuckled nervously

"Ya! You were the one who-"

"Can you two stop?" Jay interrupted them going back into the house.

<>
Short chapter<3

Anyways, bite me is so good like omfgg their visuals, their singing, dancing🤩

Stan enhypen❗❗