25: roommating

HEESEUNG'S POV

we were trying to decide on roommates.

"Okay let's be logical here." Jake started and we all listened.

"There are two cabins am i right, each have two rooms with two matresses in each which can fit about four people. So each room needs four people." Jake finished and we nodded.

"How do we choose?" Haewon asked and we tried thinking of something.

"Lets choose like idols usually do, maybe play a game." Yoona suggested.

"Ok! We can play rock paper scissors and the winners will choose a room first!" I said but Haewon shook her head.

"It's to risky, a room could get over populated." Every one agreed with her statement. 

"I know the quickest and easiest way." Jiwoo said rubbing her hands together and smiling with a foolish grin.

"What is this way if i may ask." Jay says and she finally says.

"We write number of the rooms on a piece of paper and we draw and whatever room you get is where you sleeping for this week!" We all agreed.

<>

SUNOO'S POV

I was the last one to draw from the papers, there was 3 left

3

I guess im in room three.

"Okay now lets get in our groups!" Jungwon says running off.

"What! Im with him! How?" Lily said looking quite dissapointed after getting paired with Jake.

"Ya! I'm not that bad!" He yelled at her.

"Do i have to live with their fighting now?" Yoona asked shaking her head.

___________

Room 1:
• Jake
• Sullyoon
• Lily

Room 2:
Sunghoon
Jinni
Niki
Haewon

Room 3
Jay
Bae
Sunoo
Jiwoo

Room 4
Jungwon
Heeseung
Kyujin
__________

"I swear to god Jiwoo and Jay are soulmates! Can't you guys just get together!" Jinni said smiling at the two.

I was sad that i couldn't share a room with Jinni nor could i share a cabin.

"But i wanna be with Niki!" Kyujin whined.

"And i wanna sleep with Sunghoon. This is the last time we can see them can't we just swap roomates." Bae begged clinging onto Sunghoon's arm.

"I get so sick of you couples." Jay fake gagged.

"So then this would have all been a waste?" Jiwoo acted as if she had a heart attack. "After all the hard work and dedication I put in?"

"All you did was write numbers on papers, its not that deep." Niki rolled his eyes.

"Lets just have our roommates we had last time." Heeseung said and we nodded.

"But then im still with this dumbass." Lily complained referring to jake.

I looked over to Jinni and gave her small smile. To which she returned.

"You don't have to sleep with him. There are two mattress that you guys can use." Jay said giving them a little smile.

"No its fine!" Lily quickly said, "I mean i can handle him."

<>

HAPPY TO MY CUTIE KIM SUNOO❤MY FAVOURITE ZESTY, SASSY BOY🙇‍♀️😭

MY FAVOURITE ZESTY, SASSY BOY🙇‍♀️😭

But anyways

In writing a book on the ship sunsun and i dont know how to feel about it.