37: prank

NIKI'S POV

"So you couldn't bare being away from my handsome face?" I asked Kyujin who just sat on my bed.

"Remember when I kissed you for the first time here." She said avoiding my question.

"Yeah I remember, you basically threw yourself at me because of how hot I am." I chuckled.

"Well you did kiss back which means you liked it."

"I won't deny that." I said following her statement which was true.

"What do you think Hoonbae are going?" She asked and i gave her a look.

"Who's Hoonbae?" I asked and tsked disappointedly.

"Who else if not Bae and Sunghoon." Kyujin answered.

"Why, you know what nevermind." I went down and sat down next to her.

"Is there anything fun you wanna do?" Kyujin asked me and I hugged her laying us down.

"Lets just cuddle for now." I answered and she giggled.

"Wow, you are a sucker for cuddles."

"What can i say, my love language is physical touch." She snuggled into my chest.

<>

Jake.ishot
can someone come collect these couples

Pettyleader
Js saw kyujin and niki having a full on makeout session

Lily.flower
Nothin i can do

Ji.woo
🤷‍♀

Jake.ishot
js walked in on bae sitting on top of sunghoon

Heeseung_
U guys are overreacting

Bigboy.jay
Are we? Are we really?

Haewon2.0
Get urselfs gfs then u will be fine

Sullyoon._
Honestly

Bigboy.jay
Sorry im an anti-romantic

Ji.woo
Im anti-fragile

Jake.ishot
And i walked that line

Lily.flower
I hate that line

Heeseung_
Me too

Pettyleader
Help me

Ji.woo
🤨

Sullyoon._
With what

Pettyleader
I can hear the bed squeaking bc of these walls being so thin

Bemybae
Its not us!

Bigboy.jay
Don't tell me...

Ji.woo
Niki and Kyujin...

Lily.flower
Are they...

<>

KYUJIN'S POV

"Are you sure this is gonna trick them?" I asked Niki after he came out with mischievous plan.

"These walls are very thin, plus my bed sqeaks all the time!" Niki said as the two were jumping on his bed.

"Why are we doing this again? What is the aim of this prank?" I asked him again while the jumping made me breathless.

"To see if they trust us since we are the maknaes." He smirked jumping in circles around me.

"Doesn't seem like they are noticing though." I said annoyed by doing this.

"I have an idea?" He took two pillows and handed one to me.

Before I could ask what his idea was he hit me with the pillow. "Niki!" I yelled and he chuckled and hit him back.

<>

Bigboy.jay
I think they getting dirty

Heeseung_
Im hearing things i would not like to hear right now.

Lily.flower
Omgg we are coming over

Jake.ishot
In we you mean...

Ji.woo
Shes comin with me

Bigboy.jay
Names are being screamed out

Pettyleader
Hurry my room is right next to Niki's

Haewon2.0
I dont think they would do that

Sullyoon._
Same here, u guys are overreacting

Jake.ishot
2 hormonal teens are in a room tg, what could not happen

Ji.woo
We almost there

<>

"I think its working!" Niki whisper-yelled at me then he screamed my name out.

"You're such a trouble maker. What did i get myself into." I said shaking my head at him.

"I know you love me too." He said with a big smile.

We continued hitting each other with the pillows. The door slammed open. We stopped looking at Lily and Jiwoo with the eyes closed. Jake and Jay stood their eyes open seeing us having an innocent pillow fight.

"You guys can open your eyes." Niki chuckled, slowly the opened their eyes.

"Why are you in here?" I asked them acting clueless.

"I don't know maybe because it sounded like two horny teens were having full on sex!" Jungwon shouted standing in the dorm frame. 

"Sex?" Niki questioned and we laughed.

"Why would you think that, we were just having an innocent pillow fight." I answered holding back my laugh.

"Oh i see. Sorry for assuming i guess." Lily and Jiwoo apologized.

"Where's Haewon and Sullyoon?" I asked the girls

"Oh they didn't believe you were having s... that word, so they didn't come." Jake answered for them.

"Why would you guys think that? We have only been dating for three weeks now."

"Honestly we don't know why?" Jay answered and Niki and I burst out laughing and secretly fist bumped each other behind our backs.

<>

Do i know what was going on in my mind when i wrote this? No. Wrote this in like April so i barely remember it. 😀