9: dispatch suprise

JIWOO'S POV

We were all grabbing lunch. We put on shorts or skirts on top of our swim suits and the guys wore shirts to cover up.

"What are we eating. I heard about many fast food restaurants that are here." Sullyoon showed us her phone and the research she did.

"Taco bell's food looks amazing, let's get that!" Kyujin exclaimed. Who the fuck gave this child caffeine!?

"Okay let's go!" Heeseung led us out and we walked since there was one near us. We got there and ordered.

"Hmm this is so fucking good." Lily said after taking a bite of her taco. I ordered a salad since I had to watch my weight. I envy the other members, they already had the idol body so they barely had to watch their weight and eating habits but i was told that i had to watch what i eat.

"You should eat instead of just staring at the others eating." Jay whispered to me and i looked at him.

"Oh right." I took my fork and started eating bits by bits.

"We are using the company card for all of this right?" Sunoo asked and Heeseung nodded. At least because i did not have any money at all.

"Its still early so lets head back to the beach after this." Everyone nodded.

"We can watch the sunset too. I heard sunsets here are very pretty." Sullyoon liked researching places we were at. Like when we were is jeju right after we debuted.

<>

"Wow the sea is so pretty." I said walking into the water. My swim suit was a black one piece with a ruffle at the top making it look like an off shoulder.

The water not the warmest but it also was not to cold. I then went out because my phone was ringing in my bag. I took it out.

"Hmm it's JYP?" I said looking at the others then answered.

"Hello pd-nim?"

"Is Haewon there, i can't seem to reach her? I need to ask you girls a question." Lily gave me a look asking 'what'.

"He wants to talk to us." I whispered and put the phone on loud speaker. The boys looked curious so they listened too

"I need to do a fact check before I release the public statement. Are you guys there alone or... With other people?" Fuck how did he know.

"Umm yes we are with some friends. Why?" Haewon said smoothly and calmly.

"Oh just dispatch posted a picture of you guys in the airport with hybe's boy group enhypen. Is there anything going on between you guys that i should know of."

"Nothing to worry about pd-nim. We are just friends with the members." I said and with that we said our byes and he hung up. 

"Our company might also be releasing a statement." Jungwon wondered.

"Fuck! We missed the sunset." Lily said groaning.

"Lets head back shall we."

<>

Enjoying so far?
I hope you are😀