62: our baby

LILY'S POV

"Alcohol and karaoke, definitely what I needed." Jay said taking another shot while Bae was singing a Dua Lipa song.

Everyone was drunk. There was no denying that, even I was... I think.

"You wanna go to the room?" Jake asked and I nodded standing up and walking with him.

"So what are we gonna do no-" My sentence got cut off mid-way by Jake picking me up. My legs straddled around his torso.

"What the fuck Jake." I cursed at him in English and he smirked.

"Let's have fun." He whispered, shivers made their way down my spine.

"I mean I guess we could have fun. I mean you are drunk, I'm drunk. We both are drunk and we probably won't even remember-"

"Lily, just kiss me." He said with a pleading looking in his eyes. I leaned in until our lips connected.

<>

JUNGWON'S POV

"Oh morning." Haewon said giving me a peck as soon as I opened my eyes then continued brushing her hair.

"You know you don't have to always wake up so early. You could always stay in bed." I told her and she nodded.

"I know its just a habit." She answered while facing me.

"Come here." I moved up patting the bed for her to lay. Haewon shifted onto the bed and cuddled up to me.

"Jungwon?" I hummed in response."Do you ever think about your future?" She asked me.

"Hmm sometimes, but I prefer to focus on the present. Why do you ask?" She shook her head.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Somethings up." I tucked her hair strand behind her ear, "What's on that mind of yours?"

"Do you want children? I know its random and we are still young... but do you see yourself as a dad?" She fumbled over a few words.

"Of course I want to have children and you would make a great mother one day Haewon, I see the way you treat your members like they're your own daughters."  I brushed my fingers through her hair and she smiled.

"What do you wanna have first? A girl or a boy?" I asked curiously and she thought for a while.

"When I was younger I always wanted a girl first, but a boy would be nice because later I could get a daughter then she could have an older brother to protect her." She looked cute talking about how her children will turn out.

"If we are to have a baby, what's the name going be though? I was thinking a name with 'won' in it." She asked me waiting for my response.

"Why won?" She gave me the 'bffr' face.

"Jungwon and Haewon. Our baby obviously needs to have a 'won' in it." She explained and I nodded.

"Our baby. I like that." I smiled at her and she poked one of my dimples.

"Our baby needs to have your cute dimples." She added.

"You have a dimple too you know." I chuckled

Haewon squealed. "I have baby fever now."

<>

So our aussies finally did something...
😭😭