47: house warming

NIKI'S POV

"Wow Yunjin your house is so perfect." Kyujin exclaimed as we walked in giving her a house warming present.

"Are you sure this is okay? People seeing us together. It's not only us here." I said getting nervous seeing the house packed with other idols.

"Niki, we are all idols and we have the freedom to date who we want. Let's just enjoy ourselves okay?" She smiled and I nodded.

"Wow! Kyujin!" Eunchae came running towards us.

"Eunchae! How are you!" Kyujin asked smiling at her. Eunchae's eyes made their way to our intertwined hands.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, this is Niki you already know him but he's my boyfriend..." She gave her a little smile.

"Oh really, that's good for you guys then! I wish you the best in your relationship, I'll get going." She sent a wink into Kyujins direction.

"See people support us." I smiled and she squeezed my cheeks. "Aww you are so cute when you're shy." She teased.

"I'm not cute, I'm hot and most importantly I'm your boyfriend." I said planting a kiss on her lips.

"You know I want more than just a peck but since we are in 'public' I will let you off the hook." She smiled and we went to get some food.

<>

JIWOO'S POV

As soon as I walked away from greeting Yunjin, an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Hey babe." I already knew who it was without needing to look.

"What do you want Jay?" I asked making sure to show clear annoyance in my tone.

He leaned in closer to my face."You." He whispered into my ear.

"Eww, you really suck at flirting." I pushed him away rubbing my ear from the tingling feeling it felt.

"Anyways, I need you to leave or else people won't want to approach me." I walked away from him as he smirked. Tsk what a flirt.

"Oh im so sorry." I stared at my shirt after bumping into someone, which was now drenched in which I'm guessing was coke.

"Wait right here." He came back with a napkin attempting to dry my shirt which might I add was white.

"You are just rubbing it everywhere now." I stated seeing that the stain was spreading.

"Sorry, I'll buy you a new shirt, give me your number." He handed his phone.

"Is this your way of hitting on me? Because it's pretty damn smart." He chuckled at my little joke. I typed my number in his phone.

"Jeongwoo, if you were wondering about my name." He added as I saved my number.

"Oh I noticed, you are in treasure who wouldn't know you." I giggled with a smile.

"Here take my shirt, it matched your outfit really well. Cover the stain with it." He said giving me his shirt, he wore a t-shirt under it.

"How will I give it back to you?" I asked which made him turn around with a smile.

"That just gives me a reason to see you again!" He walked away, my cheeks were flushed.

<>

Before u hate me for making jiwoo fall for someone who isn't jay, I have reasons.

Also are y'all Heeseung stans ok? Bro talked about his ex and everything. Crazy how he liked her for 3 years but they only dated for 3 months😭

𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें