63: break up

JIWOO'S POV 

"Let's go." Jeongwoo said getting into a taxi. I followed behind him slowly. My mind still going back to his words at dinner.

"Jiwoo let's break up." He said as soon as we stepped into the house that the members and I recently moved into.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me. To be honest I'm bored of you now." He folded his arms. "Also you're not as cute as you were before." I scoffed at that comment.

"Do you have someone else. You're always on your fucking phone Jeongwoo, you never paid attention to me and now out of the blue you want to break up? Did you ever love me!" He looked at me for a while.

"Love? You? Don't be ridiculous why would I love someone like you. Jiwoo no one will ever love you, you need to get that into your head."  He replied with bitterness.

"Get out." I calmly said but He wouldn't budge. "Get the fuck out you bastard!"

He grabbed my arm, "Ya! Who are you to call me that you bitch? Jiwoo... I gave you my time, my heart and you treated me like nothing...all you would speak about was how Jay never called you, he never texted you and then you get angry that I'm cheating." His grip tightened with every word.

"Let go of me fucker." And he did, when his phone rang. He smirked looking at the contact and answering.

"Yes jagiya I'm on my way? My girlfriend? What girlfriend? I just broke up with her... oh it's okay, she was a real pain in the ass anyway...yes..." He talked as he walked out.

The sound indicating the door had been shut let me click. Tears blurred my vision, I let go of the suitcase I didn't know I was still holding and my legs gave up.

On the cold floor I reached for my phone dialing the one number I never thought I would.

<>

JAY'S POV

"My head is beating like a fucking drum." Sunoo rubbed his head.

"Does a drum beat?" Sunghoon asked and i shrugged.

"It doesn't you dumbasses." Kyujin rolled her eyes with her eyes fixed on the screen.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

'Crybaby (Jiwoo)'

Why was she calling all of a sudden. We haven't had contact for over 2 years.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air." I announced getting up from my seat.

"No one cares what you do bro." That was definitely Heeseung.

I walked out the backyard to the pool area sitting down.

"Why the call so suddenly?I i thought you wanted me out of your life." I answered and was met with sniffles and soft cries.

"Jiwoo whats wrong?" I asked worried about her. She didn't answer my question, but continued sniffling. "Its okay. You dont have to tell me."

"J-jay... Jeongwoo just br-broke up with me." Oh an 'after break-up call' of course.

"Oh why'd you call me?"

"I don't know, you felt like the right per-person to talk because you were right. Jeongwoo is a liar and a cheater and a goddamn whole ass red flag." I chuckled at her badmouthing him.

"So can I finally talk my shit about him again?" Her giggle was heard from the other side of the phone.

"Sure you can. Thanks for not hating me, I thought you would have blocked my number." I could hear the sincerity in her voice.

"I could never have you blocked. Come here, I don't you to be alone for another week."

"Already coming tommorow. Bye Jay."

"Okay also don't cry over that motherfucker okay." She hummed and ended the call.

<>
My cute babies Jaywoo♡