| 24 | - Happy Moments

After Harry had agreed to go to see Wendy's parents, Harry also revealed to Wendy he had also had the same thing on his mind for a while now.

Although Harry's parents were very busy and always traveling they world, they were very excited when they heard their last child had found someone fear to his heart and so they had booked a first class flight for them to come on a 2 weeks vacation in Greece after Wendy's exams had completed.

Speaking of Wendy... she's definitely heads over heels for Harry no doubt and Hailey's relationship with Maverick has grown stronger... they've even gone on 2 dates.

Wendy hadn't had time to speak with Yom because of her exams but after their somewhat cold conversation at the coffee shop a few weeks back... she thinks it's a good start and luckily she was opportune to run into him at the park and and after a good while of dieting things out between them... it's safe to say they're really good friends now.

After her exams, Wendy decides to have a small get together with her friends; Hailey, Maverick, Zavian, Harry, even Damien was invited too and Tom.

No there weren't any dearth glares between Harry and Tom... well lord specifically Tom to Harry but they themselves sorted things out.

It was a fun gathering... more like a very spontaneous picnic and thankfully it was a wonderful weather to have ice cream so they added that too.

Harry whispers to Wendy's ear when he notices everyone was busy with their own thing and having a gourd time.

"Hey..." he whispers to Wendy.

Wendy turns to him with a smile.

"I've got a surprise for you.."Harry says with a glint in his eyes.

"Where are we going to?" Wendy asks standing up alongside Harry.

"It's a surprise" is all Harry says.

Wendy follows Harry until they get to the cheryl blossom tree in the park. It's begging to seem like there's something sustaining this tree from losing its color but that's not either of their worries now.

They both stand under the tree and the sun rays just seeps through the trees and it casts some ethereal looking sun rays around. There's a light breeze in the atmosphere that just makes this moment even more magical.

As they step closer and stood only inches apart Harry finally says the words...

"I love you..." Harry's says and Wendy is taken aback.
"You don't have to say it back... I just wanted to let you know" Harry smiles warmly.

"I love you too" Wendy finally admits.

As if Harry's smile couldn't grow any bigger... it just did in the meantime Wendy's heart is tuning a marathon right now and if she put her ears on Harry's chest she would hear his just as well.

Nothing bettered more in this moment.

It was just them.

Harry and Wendy.

They finally closed the distance between themselves as they attached lips.

They kissed.

THE END