| 3 | - Espresso

Harry manages to park his car in a not so orderly fashion as he rushes out into the closest coffee shop he found on his Google Maps App on his phone.

The place is packed with people from different parts of the city maybe even foreigners but who can tell?

The air around smells heavenly of coffee and donuts and some other baked foods but mostly donuts.

He moves towards the counter where he would order an Expresso to go.

Harry stops for a second as his eyes lands on the girl with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello, Good Morning, Welcome to Bontega Café. What would you like to order?" The girl asks with a genuine smile and not those customer service smile most people put on.

"Good Morning, I would like an Expresso to go and a few donuts, please" He says politely.

"Okay, with sugar?" She asks.

"Yes" he responds.

She types for a few seconds on the keyboard and Harry uses the opportunity to study her features more.

She had baby smooth skin, natural pink lips a few freckles that isn't really noticeable unless you looked hard.

She was indeed very beautiful and no one could counter.

The girl looks away from the computer and is stunned a bit as he catches the young man staring at her.

It doesn't falter her smile one bit as she hides it well.

"That'll be, $20 Dollars" She says as some other girl wearing the same outfit brings his order in a paper bag.

"Thanks" he says collecting his order.

He drops the money on the counter and quickly rushes out so he could meet up with time which was nearly against him.

Meanwhile the girl in the counter is left stunned as she picks up a $100 Dollar bill instead of the $20 the young man was supposed to pay.

She calls out to him but he was no where in sight.

She goes after him but he was no where to be found outside the coffee shop.

It seems like he had disappeared.

She walks back inside hoping the man comes back again so she can give him his change.

Actually Harry has disappeared as he sped off quickly on his BMW.

Now some would wonder, Why would someone with a BMW including other luxury cars, living in a luxury apartment want a job when his Parents have it all?

Actually they do.

There's no arguing there the amount of Wealth his family amass.

Harry is the last born in his family and so his elder siblings have taken up the big positions in the family's business firms all over the country and abroad.

He is indeed from a family in which the public media are always there watching their every move as at least one person from his family would be mentioned in the big news stations and websites daily.

You could say he's from a family of wealthy celebrities.

Harry chose to stay out of the publicity partially as he still appears in a few events he either feels like going to or his presence is needed.

Now he wants a job to make him feel busy at something and earn money.

Tho he could still stay without a job and still be financially stable for the rest of his life.

He quickly eats his breakfast and collects his files then rushes into the huge office building where he would be interviewed in a few minutes.

FIND THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING?

VOTE AND COMMENT.