Chapter 1

Nicole's p.o.v

"Do you think this is safe."

"Of course, why wouldn't it be."

"I don't know Nicole, it just doesn't seem safe."

"Loosen up and let's just have a good time. I assure you that we will be perfectly fine Kaitlynn."

I always got her into trouble. I can understand why she would think that. But what's so wrong with going into an abandoned amusement park out in the country where no one lives? Nothing right?

"Hey look a Ferris wheel, do you think I should climb it." I joked. Of course her response was no so I climbed it anyway. As I looked in the near distance I saw two separate groups of people.

I jumped off and nearly broke my leg. "Kaitlynn come on." I whispered dragging her further into the park. I lit a cigarette and took a puff. I started to get anxiety and I needed to calm myself down.

"What did I say about that, Nicole." She slapped the cigarette out my hand and I just picked it back up. She rolled her eyes and I couldn't help but to laugh. "What's wrong."

"What do you mean 'what's wrong." I mocked her.

"I mean why did you drag me here." I explained to her what I had saw and she started freaking out. I quickly calmed her down and assured her once more that we would be okay.

"Tag your it." I laughed before running into a fun house just behind a ginormous roller coaster. She chased me but she wasn't quick enough. I ran into a room full of mirrors as she screamed my name.

"Tag your it." I heard from behind me, only it wasn't Kaitlynn. I turned around in fear and before I could see who it was someone else hit me in the head with a bat. I let out a scream before falling to the floor and passing out.