"It's coming from Changbin Hyung's pocket" Jeongin said pointing at Changbin's pocket.

"Is it your phone ringing?" Han asked

"Ohh, yeah, I guess" Changbin said scratching the back of his head, still not picking the phone and everyone there regretting their life choices, especially Chan, Minho and Seungmin. ( Them be like: 🤦🏻‍♀️)

"Can you attend it? please, it's annoying right now" Seungmin said irritatingly.

"It's not like you don't like-"

"Hyung, just attend it, it's not time for any stupid arguments" Seungmin said trying to close his ears, it's really very loud.

눈을 감아-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
말해봐 yeah 느껴봐 mm-mm
Take him to the sk-y-y-y-y-y
You know, I hype you, boy

"ATTEND IT!" Minho's last straw gave up there.

"I am attending it sto-" Changbin stop when he saw the contact.

"Hyung are you mad?" Changbin asked looking at Minho.

"What?!" Minho asked back thinking if he's going insane, they must call an ambulance or something.

"Firstly you are calling me then you yelled on me to pick up the call and in addition to it, you are acting like you don't know who is calling me?" Changbin said.

"You wanna die? Why would I call you when I am right in front of you?" Minho said confusingly and annoyingly.

"Then look what is it?" Changbin give his phone to Minho and everyone peeks on it and get confused except three (Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin) they still have some braincells left and no wonder Minho and Jisung are called 'Paboracha' so it's normal and do we need to talk about Changbin? I guess not. Everyone knows him already.

"Where is your phone, Minho-ya?" Chan asked

"I don't know" Minho replied checking his pockets.

"It must be inside the bedroom" Our intelligent Jeongin came to rescue.

"Just pick the call, Jeez" Seungmin irritatingly said

And when he's going to attend it...

It CUTS.

"YOU GUYS ARE DUMB" Chan said

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

"Wait Hyunjin" Felix stop Hyunjin from unlocking the door by holding his arm.

"You wanna call Jisung, right? Then let me call him" Hyunjin simply said with no emotions but Felix can feel what Hyunjin is feeling.

Pain....

Hurt....

"Listen Hyunjin, I am sorry, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness and any of your kindness or care but I seriously don't want to hurt you, it's just nothing that much and I am sorry to hurt you again and again, I can't see you in pain nor I want to hurt you but I don't know why and how I hurt you but I promise I don't do it intentionally this time " Felix said hugging Hyunjin but he lower his voice when saying 'thus time'.

"It's okay Felix, I am not hurt or something, it's okay lemme call h-"

"No, don't call him"

"But you sai-"

Upcoming call:
'DWAEKKI 🐰🐷'

'Whose there?'

'The fuck Hyung? Just give the phone to Jisung'