Epilogue

5 years later,

"Happy anniversary, love" you wake up with his raspy voice in your ear.

"I love you." You say and hide in his neck. He stroke the skin and places a small kiss on your shoulder blade.

"Are you shy?" He asked and chuckled,

You shake your head, "no."

"But your red cheeks tell otherwise."

You look at him and smile, "Do you remember when I was in a coma?" You ask as he nods his head and his face drops sullen.

You hold him tight, "I dreamed about this and I knew somewhere that you and I have a long way to go." You tell him and he kisses your lips.

"So..do you know what's going to happen next?" He asks and looks at you teasingly. You nod your head,

"Tell me." He says as you stroke his cheeks softly.

"There is a red box in your drawer and let me tell you, Doctor Kim," you pause, your naughty fingers travels from his face tracing his skin south. You look at him and grin,

"Cook for me tonight and I'll say yes."

His cheeks get red and he looks at you as he clears his throat.

"How about we begin our anniversary by taking a shower together?" He change the subject and ask with a wicked grin on his face.

"No."

"Why not?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing." He grins,

"Liar."

"C'mon. Wake up, you have a big day ahead." He pulls away and grabs your hands to get out of bed.

"Turn off the lights. It's too bright." You tell him. It's been years and it's not a single inch of your skin he didn't see yet you still find yourself nervous and shy, after the morning.

"You can't pull that excuse every time." He says, scoops you in his arms and we head to the bathroom.

The day begins with having a shower together and ended the day with a ring on your finger.

You couldn't ask more with your life. You're living your life with him.

When you found a job as an entertainment director in Seoul, he immediately asks you to move in with him.

He's a doctor. Dr Kim Taehyung. And maybe you'll be, Mrs Kim soon.

If you would turn back in time and someone ask what you want to tell the y/n who suffered?

You would like to tell her, you are going to be happy. Just don't lose hope. Someday, you're going to be happy. Happier than ever.

"Taehyung?"
"Yes, love."
"I love you."

He smiles, soothes your skin and plays with the band around your finger.

"I know." And kiss you.

You've made it to the end of the book, "Bloody Birthday". Thank you so much for reading this book. As in the journey of writing every genre to find what I'm good at, I wrote this book and it turned out well... which I didn't expect. Writing this book was a rollercoaster. At a certain point, I was so close to giving up yet...yet I finally finished this book.

Thank you jjkilytoo. I can't thank you enough for always helping me out. Tbh, I don't think I would have made it this far without you.

This book is incomplete without the cover! polarbearffs thank you so much for making damn beautiful covers and thank you for motivating me at every point I wanted to give up on writing.

Lastly, thank you y'all who read my book. It was fun and tiring to write this fic. I hope when you made it to the end, you didn't regret reading my book. It will be one of the biggest accomplishments ever on this platform.

Love y'all. Take care of yourself.
Will see you soon!

"Don't give up. Not until your last breath."
–Kim Taehyung
'from bloody birthday'

"It's never too late for anything.
Keep trying."
–Lady Nuwa
'the plot twister of the
bloody birthday'

Cover credit: polarbearffs(taeqshi on ig)