Part Sixteen

"It's never too young to love and date, young man." She says and nudges his arms in a playful manner. As Taehyung laughs and looks at you awkwardly.

Or did he just blushed for a second. He looked away too soon to notice.

"What's your name, boy?" She asks Taehyung as he smiles and says,

"Taehyung."

And she looks at you, "people call me lady Nuwa" She says. You blinked and realized Taehyung and the lady were looking at you to tell her your name.

"Oh, I'm y/n." You say and bow slightly as she strokes your head.

"It was nice to meet you young people. I miss being young, in love." She says and looks at Taehyung.

"And..you should date. You guys look good together." She chuckled and soon after she left. You both bowed politely and bid her goodbye as you both stepped out of the building.

"Ah right." You suddenly say making Taehyung flinch a little. "What happened?" He asks and looks at you.

She was the airport lady and the shop owner. Her name…. Nuwa And you suddenly remember her words she said last time.

"I'll tell you my name when we meet next time, coincidentally."

["Nuwa" means, the creator of the whole universe.]

Right. She knows. She knows about this green pendant. She knows about everything. And everything starts making sense. Her every word. Hey every stroke on your head and her smile. Her intentions.

She set up this puzzle and drop hints around you to solve and put the pieces together. She wants me to save Taehyung..

Cause..I'm his soulmate..

You look at Taehyung and find him staring at you, curious and a little bit worried.

You have to save Taehyung. You're fated to save him and change the messed up fate of his and yours. We're bound to be together.

"Why are you looking like you are about to cry?" He slowly mumbles and takes a step forward. You smile and shake your head.

"I'm not, I just realized something." He looks at you confusingly and grabs your jaw and caresses your cheeks.

"What?" He asks, he finds you looking... overwhelmed, anxious, scared…and something he couldn't find out.

"That….you–" you hold his hand which was placed on your jaw and stare in his eyes.

And suddenly the clouds made a noise. And small rain drops fall down.

"You.." words slowly left from your lips. He looks at you and then at your mouth.

"You are my soulmate." You say and smiles,

And when you blink away the tears, you find Taehyung leaning in and next moment his mouth was on yours.

His soft warm mouth was placed on yours and your body was on fire as the rain pours as if to tell you to cool off. He grabs your jaw and pulls you near with his other hand on your waist.

You push him away slowly as he opens his eyelids slowly and looks at you. The rain pours as if it's telling you, it's possible to save him. As if it's telling you, it's true. Everything is true.

You hear people rustling but all you could focus on was Taehyung and his lips. Which were parted and too tempting to feel against yours.

You look in his eyes and see him hurt and embarrassed, "i-im sorry.." he mumbles against your lips and takes a small step back and attempts to move away but before he can get further away from you, you wrap your arms around his neck and press your mouth on his.