Part Eleven

[Time travelled]

Opening your eyes, you find yourself standing at the bus stop. Looking at yourself, you were wearing the school uniform.

Did i travel back in time? The only question arise.

When the bus stops in front of you, you walk onto the bus and your eyes travel all around the seats.
Date and time on the bus came into your view.

I'm back  in time…four months before my birthday.

You look around and you take a seat. If this is real, he should be here. But his presence was nowhere to be found. You look at the watch, it was time..why is he taking so much time?

And that's when a guy walked on the bus, he placed his card onto the meter and that's when his eyes met yours.

A smile appears on his face and he walks towards you, he walks towards you with his smile as your heart beats against your cage.

"Good morning!" He greets you. Taking out his bag from his back and sitting beside you.

If you really travelled back in time…He was real. This is real. You keep reminding yourself. This. is. real. not. a. dream. Right? Right.

You smiled as he pulled out the book from his bag and looked at you. "Thank you for letting me borrow your book." He smiled and placed it on your lap. His touch lightly brushes on your thigh makes your body run on fire.

He is real. You remind yourself again.

"D-on't thank me." your voice betrayed you. You look down at your lap and then the guy beside you who was busy finding something in his bag. Your lips curved in a smile, he is real.

"Do you want one?" He gave you an earphone which was joined to the i-pod, which he used to carry all the time. You nod your head, he passes one of his earphones to you.

His iconic songs play in your ears, you smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder. Your hands made its way to his, wrapping your fingers around his long ones.

He gets tense from sudden touch of yours, his heart beats fast and he was afraid if you could hear his racing heart. Eventually, when you get closer to him, getting comfortable on his shoulder he relaxes himself and his racing heart.

Your thumb circles around his back of hand in a way that he was loving every bit of it. He let you do whatever you wanted to do with him.

After a while, you hear him call your name,"Y/n.." you hum in response, "yeah?" You didn't bother to look but enjoy his presence beside you.

"Don't get the wrong idea just because I'm letting you do this, yeah?" You heard him say and a chuckle came along with it.

You laughed and shook your head. "Okay, next stop is our school..so I'm going to take my earphones back, my lady." He said and pulled out the earphone from your ear and wrapped it around the ipod.

"S-chool?" Your voice came out as a broken one. His brows furrowed together with confusion.

"Yeah. Did you again forget to do your assignment?" He searches your face. He finds nothing but worry and frighten written on it with no response. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked and lifted your chin up making you look at him.

"I don't want to go to school..." you hold his hands and grip it tightly until your fingertips turn white.

Your tight grip on his hand and your visibly scared eyes. "What?" he mumbled. His thumb strokes your cheeks softly. His deep eyes staring into yours.

"I- let's not go to school. Can we not skip school today? Please. I don't want to go to school. I don't want you to go to school–" you were a stuttering mess. Your words, he couldn't register anything. He placed his finger on your lips.