The Hate She Gets (Hayden)

Prompt: on set of Revenge of The Sith you look at your phone and at the comments about you and Hayden's relationship.
⚠️: will dig into insecurities a little bit so you have been warned!
———————————————-

"Your so—beautiful!" Anakin/Hayden says.

Padme/Natalie turns around, "it's only because I'm so in love!" She replies with a smile.

You on the other hand look away disgusted. You hated seeing Hayden compliment other women even if it was for a movie and even if it was fake. But you then look at Natalie as she's all dolled up and it makes you sick to your stomach.

She was so pretty and everyone loved her. You would often get bombarded with comments saying that, "Natalie and Hayden should date!" "Oh (l/n) isn't good enough for Hayden!" Those comments hurt.

But Hayden didn't notice because you never told him of those comments you'd receive. So your boyfriend was blissfully unaware of the hate you received.

You went back to Hayden's chair and sat in it as you grabbed out your phone. Hayden came over and leaned down and kissed your cheek before looking down at your phone in your hand.

He saw the comment you had been staring at for the last 5 minutes. He pulled the phone away from you and read the contents of the text.

Hayden Christensen deserves better than that greasy-haired pig that is (y/n) (l/n)! She is nobody compared to actress's Natalie Portman or Kiera Knightley. She should just drop down dead and nobody would even care!

Hayden's anger flared and he squeezed the phone tightly in his fist. How could somebody say that to her, speak about her like that? He saw the stone-faced expression on your face and he pulled you from the chair and hugged you too him tightly.

"Baby, how long has this been happening?" Hayden whispers as you cry into his Jedi robe that he didn't give too shits if it was ruined now, his girl needed him.

"Since we started dating!" You sniffled, and Hayden couldn't believe that you had kept this from him for that long. You had been dating for 3 years since 2002.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me?"He asked and you sniffled and shrugged.

"I thought I could handle it but, I can't!" You say as Hayden wipes at your tears.

Hayden shakes his head, "well either way none of that comment was true, there is no one better for me than you. Screw the public and what they think about our relationship; it's ours and none of them can take that away! Do you hear me?" He confessed and you smiled and sniffled and hugged the man you loved so much.