| c h a p t e r 7 |

Ω A privilege for each other Ω

-Travis-

Time went fast, today is July first, the first day of the summer. And Travis is in this big, huge, massive trouble. He hasn't asks Katie to the fireworks yet, and there's only three days left. At this point, it's more than doing Annabeth and Percy a favor, but a thing he wishes to accomplish. He won't be surprise if someone else already asked her and she said yes. Let's just hope that situation never happened otherwise he'll be doomed.

Now is the time for him to attend the counselors meeting, the whole ' ask Katie to the fireworks' problem can be deal with later, but not too late. He steps in the ping pong room, most of the people is sitting around the room and chatting, including Katie. He plopped himself across her, stretching his leg but accidently kicked her just like he wanted, ending up getting a dead glare. He gave her his famous smirk in return, then give his attention to the front where Chiron walks in and begins the meeting.

"We Cabin 9 have a gift for you guys!" Leo announced after everyone finished informing the part they are assigned, for Hermes it's the financial states of the camp shop. Leo is hopping up and down while everyone shares concerning glance with another, an exciting Leo usually involved a deadly outcome and that's not even a joke.

"As long as it's not some deadly invention —" Percy said, looking unsure.

"Which usually is." Piper pointed out.

"Really, Beauty Queen? " Leo whined while Piper gives him a shrug. "Not this time folks, and I'm sure you guys will love me more after this." He pulls out a thing from his magic belt and place it on the ping pong table. It looks like a phone. "Let me present you: the monster proof phone." So it is a phone.

"Holy Hades, it's real this time?" "Chiron did you know?" The centaur gives them a small smile.

"All of the counselors will have one." The room burst into cheers.

"Pass them down folks, and we had the Hecate kids chanted the phone so you can change the color. No, not the type. Maybe be some day?" Leo explains to the group as he pulled out more phones and people pass them down till everyone has one in hand. He starts to murmur to himself about the possibly of change the type of the phone or something like that before Piper shut him up.

"Make sure you're all in the chat room and leave your name." Chiron remind us while no one is paying any attention. Travis turned on the phone and goes to the chat room.

The chat room name is changed to 'The Greek demigods is Chaos' by leosuperhot

persea: percy jackson

abchase: Annabeth Chase

owleyes: Malcolm Pace

stoll2: connor stoll

katie.g: Katie Gardner

stoll1: Travis Stoll

sunshine: Will Solace

Suddenly, a bubble jumped out. He clicked in.

katie.g has add you in a private chat room

katie.g has changed their username to 'katiekat' for this chat room

Travis blinked as he saw the words, at first, he thought it was he imagination. Then he takes a second look. It's real. Oh my gods, did Katie just use his nickname for her as her username?! In their private chat room? Why did she add him into a private chat room? Thousands of questions running through Travis head, he snapped his head up and stared at her. Katie on the other side of the table is smiling down at her phone. The list of people sending their names in the group chat room went on as the phone keep bouncing notification, but his mind is already focus on his and Katie's own chat room.