| c h a p t e r 6|

Ω Accident happens when people have movie night Ω

-Katie-

"Campers, attention!" The buzzing of people talking soon died down. "We're going to have movie night tomorrow, sign up the forms if you want to join, and we'll have sleepover at Big House." Everyone started to decides whether joining or no, it's not every day they have this kind of activity at camp.

"What's the Movie?" Someone shouted.

"Binge watch Spider man." The crowd burst into cheers. "But! Forty people max, and the counselors have priority. Also, age under 15 not allowed to join." Some of the people threw fist in the air, like the counselors and those who are above 15. But the small kids aren't so happy. The little ones started whining at their brothers and sisters.

"Are you planning to go?" Miranda asked Katie.

"I guess, you know I love the movie and I bet Travis will go too, if anything happens it will be fine." She knew what Miranda really asking is if she goes, what about the dreams, so she answered her hidden question.

"Okay, good to hear that." Miranda sighed.

Chiron pinned the form on the billboard, the second it's on there, campers rush towards it. Only the counselors sit causally on their sits.

"Styx, I better go." Katie eyes followed her sister as she ran towards the billboard. Being a counselor finally has its pros, she thinks.

"Hey there, Katie-Kat." Someone popped out behind her.

"What do you want, Travis." She said without looking back, there is only one person on this planet will dare call her Katie-Kat and she could recognize his voice in her sleep.

"Bad mood? I thought you like the movie."

"Right, I like the — wait, you're the one who picks it?" She was caught off guard by the fact and turned to face him.

"What makes you say that?" Travis tilted his head.

"You said like you pick it." He puts on his smirk. "No, you didn't."

"Hmm."

"You did pick the movies. Why?" She sighed.

"You know that the Hermes kids are the ones who provide the movies right? We get to choose what we want. And I maybe just happen to choose something you like." Travis shrugged like it's not a big deal.

"I don't know whether I want to smack you or thank you."

"The second one would be nice."

"Travis?" Katie faked-smile at him.

"Yeah?" He looked at her innocently.

"It's a little too cheesy." She furrowed.

"What?"

"The whole thing."

"You are wounding me, Katie-Kat. I'm just doing something a friend will do." Travis pouted.

"Yeah sure." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, you guys. Everything alright over there?" Miranda came back after squeezing herself out the crowd.

"Good as always." Travis replied.

"I swear your version of good is slightly different than others." Miranda murmured. "Oh, and I also fill in your name, Katie."

"Thanks." She smiled at her sister.

"This is going to be great, how did happen just be the movie you like?"