Chapter 27

Koyal's POV

That night was the best of night of my life. Our misunderstanding's got clear, and ever since then I feel the time has turned back to my marriage. Vardhaan has been looking at me just like before. On Abhinav and Anaya's wedding I again took the seven vows of my marriage. The cherry on the top is the five days separation. Avi and Vardhaan's face was one precious thing to see.

Anaya is quite a nice sister in law. I think we will get together. Poor girl was watching YouTube videos to learn recipes for her Pheli rasoi. This ritual is quiet scary as I have heard and experienced that if you ace this ritual, you will be in bebe's good book. I know cooking, but I am not that good in it. When I served her the dishes I cooked, I remember she did not like my cooking much, all these years I used to think she can't criticize anyone's dish more than she did with mine. But how wrong was I, Anaya, she was much more strict on her. Poor girl was sad for the entire day.

Nowadays when I see Anaya I realize, how much of a fool was I back then. Except for my engagement I did not enjoy any of my marriage rituals. Now when I think, Shalini bua was right back then, in our first conversation only she told me, reminded me that these are a once in a life time thing, I may never get to experience them again. But still I never enjoyed, now when I see everyone teasing Anaya and her blushing and enjoying them I realize how much did I miss.

Anyways today finally it's been five days since the union of our lovebirds. Yes lovebirds I tease Anaya and Abhi with this nick name. So it's been five days, and this ritual is ending. I so want to stay with Vardhaan. In this three and half years of my marriage, I have hardly stayed with him for 10 days and talked less than 2 hours. But unfortunately I have to go to my Ashok mama's place for Nani's third death anniversary.

I lost her after 6 months of my marriage. I had come to India to meet her only when all of that misunderstanding happened. One thing I liked about Vardhaan was, even when he was hurt by my words, behavior, had doubts about our marriage, yet he was consoling me and handling the situation here so calmly. He did not talk to me about all those hurtful words of mine that time, understood my situation and handled me then. I feel so lucky suddenly.

End of POV

In the evening Vivek and Dhruv came to pick their sister from Chopra Nivas. Although Vardhaan was sad he did not stop her, as it was of no use. She had to go there, in all these years it was the first time Koyal was actually present on her grandmother's death anniversary.

Vardhaan understood all these but was still sad. Koyal had been here for over 10 days, and after returning from her maternal house she would go to USA. Their relation would still be stuck as strangers. He was now somewhere. They were strangers, till now not only because of that misunderstanding. It's that the two were confused as to what to do next.

Even in the first six months of their marriage they hardly talked to each other. They both were busy in their professional lives and both were awkward to talk to each other. They could not speak to each other for more than 5 minutes. Vardhaan thought the entire night that day about his marriage and married life, as he analyzed the whole scenario he understood a very important thing, that the misunderstanding didn't drift them afar. The hell they were never close to dift far.

"Even if we didn't that misunderstanding between us we wouldn't be any different. This misunderstanding did not keep us strangers till now, it only caused me some mental stress and pain. I did everything I would do as a husband even when that misunderstanding was there and I would not do any more than this even without that misunderstanding." Vardhaan thought in his mind.

It's not like they did not try in their initial days. They did. Both Koyal and Vardhaan used to call each other at their free time. Sometimes Vardhaan would be busy, sometimes Koyal, sometimes Vardhaan would be sleepy and sometimes Koyal. And of the very few times they had a talk over the phone call, their conversation could not come out of the formality small talk question.

Vardhaan that night also realized one more thing that all he has ever felt for Koyal is physical attraction. It's never been more than that. And he never wanted to be only physically attracted to his life partner. The more Vardhaan thought about it, the more it made him angry and annoyed. So to clear his mind and take a breath of peace he went out for a run in the wee hours of the next day.

Koyal here too had similar thoughts. She was unknown on what to do next. Both of them were confused and stressed for their relation. None of them could also be blamed for such thoughts, considering the less amount of time they had spent together. Let's see what the destiny of this forced marriage is. Will the essence of love ever brew in between them?

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

 I know this was boring one, but the other will be interesting .  

Comment down your thoughts. I really appreciate each words of you people. And vote for the chapter if you liked it.

See you in the next one.

Brewing the essence of loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara