Chapter 2

"Oh you are finally home, how were they? Will our Koyal be able to live there? Were they really as egoistic as people say? Do you think they will accept our Koyal properly there? How were the ladies of the house? Did you meet Vardhaan?" Lila Arora Koyal's aunt asked as soon as her husband came home. "Clam down Lila, let me breath first, so I met Amar Preet and Akhil Chopra only, they seemed good people to me. I think they are a good match for our Koyal. Everything appeared to be good. They even said they will support our Koyal in achieving her dreams. Yet I am skeptical about this alliance Lila."

"Why ji what happened?" asked Lila "Aah..Lila I am worried, Amar Preet ji wants this alliance only cause Koyal's Nana was his friend, and to keep his words that he gave to his late friend. I only met two people, what if the others don't like Koyal but are silent because they can't say anything to Amar ji. What if after marriage they treat our Koyal badly? I have also heard that Vardhaan Chopra is a very ruthless sharp ambitious business man, and doesn't want to get married. Will he keep our daughter happy and respectfully?"

"You are overthinking I guess. If other Chopra members had problem with this marriage why would they send the alliance through Pandit ji and Askok bhaishab ( brother). And Vardhaan must have also agreed that's why the matters were taken so far isn't it? And because Koyal is the grand daughter of late Tej Singh that's why I believe she will have no problem." said Lila. Hearing this Uday again replied "I am not overthinking, this is a matter of marrying the daughter of the house. Daughters are the pride and respect of the house. Marriage is a big thing and not even India's one of the biggest and reputed business familes can't get my niece's hand for their son until I am sure about each and everything. I have hired a few people to tell me everything about this family. Till now I know that the boy is not a drink, smoke or drug addict and has clam and reserved nature. By tomorrow I will know everything, if I am satisfied  then only I will say Koyal about this alliance." Lila smiled listening to her husband.

"Ji do you think Koyal will agree?" She asked again, "I don't know, but if she doesn't then I will not force her" responded Uday. "Do you think we should ask Rajesh bhaishab before fixing this alliance" Uday questioned again. " I don't think he would want to know anything in regards of this matter, besides why will he care" retorted Lila "I will go and make tea " again Lila said and went from there. " Oh lord may the best happen, I really hope Vardhaan and Koyal get married." Lila silently prayed where as Uday silently prayed and wished in his heart for Koyal's happiness and wellness. The couple had their dinner in silence and anxiety.

At night, sleep was far awayfrom their eyes in the anticipation of upcoming event. It was veryobvious for them to worry after all Uday and Lila promised to Koyal's mother toalways take care of Koyal and marry her to the best match for her. Uday andLila really wanted to keep their promises. This night was very long for them.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys 

How was the second chapter? 

Who is Rajesh?

Will the arrival of new day and Koyal lessen Uday and Lila's stress or will it increase more?

Stay tuned to find out further.

Please comment down your thoughts and Vote the chapter.

Please share it with your friends as well if you like the story.

Thank you.