Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп

Start from the beginning

"Please my Grandfather did, but he made sure to stay dead," Sergio remarks.

"Just get to the point, I don't care about that."

"I'm watching the camera feeds and mapping out a geographic location of where they could have traveled in the last few hours."

"What are we supposed to do?" Sergio asked.

"I can't watch all the video feeds, so you lot need to watch them all."

I stared at Oleg wanting to see his reaction. He would be betray me for what? What could Juan have on him or do to him that made him betray me? I couldn't care honestly, I was going to get her back.

Nikolai nudged my arm and I pulled my gaze away from Oleg. I might have to torture it out of him, much less kill his whole family. I don't care if we were related this was betrayal.

I left the room not being able to be in the same room as them. Henrik stood out the door and he didn't look at me. He was a different situation I was waiting to deal with.

"Get Oleg's family here now," I ordered.

He nods his head and goes off. Henrik no longer speaks when I tell him to do something. It was a smart decision, because I wanted to kill him too. Alexei was also making himself busy talking to Mikhail.

Mikhail was doing what he could there, but he was just as useless as everyone else. He was useless to me and her. If Alexei left him in charge you would believe he would have done a better job. He was the first person I assigned to her and this is what happens?

Anastasia was walking down the hallway with the look of determination on her face and anger. Her pace was fast and she was at my side in no time. Henrik is on his last life.

"Why the fuck do you want Oleg's family?" She asked.

"Anastasia, go away."

"Go away? You just asked for Henrik to bring our family here!"

"What about it?," I sneer.

"Kazimir, you cannot kill our family."

"Watch me."

I walked past her and she starts shouting my name. I cannot deal with her shit right now. I have other shit to stress about. Much more important shit to stress about. I turned around and stood in front of her, she stopped walking.

"Anastasia when I make a decision, I do it with reason."

She doesn't say anything and she pursues her lip. She nods her head, but she doesn't move.

"Is he a traitor?"

"He might be," I answer.

"Don't do anything without a confirmation. If that's what has to be done, then it has to be done," she spoke.

"I won't do anything without a confirmation."

"I will try hold off mother and father, so you have enough time to what you need to do."

"Thank you."

We walked together in silence, but if Oleg really did betray us. That's how it goes especially the fact he put her in danger. Innocent or Guilty everyone dies.

***

I waited for two hours for my confirmation and so had finally gotten it. It was Oleg, but by then everyone was already in the basement. Nobody challenged me since I didn't want to hear anything. My mind couldn't be changed and I was set on killing them and him.