Bae: Preying on the Predator Part 2

Start from the beginning

"What is this?" Kronii asked as she picked up a device near the control console; it looked like a mini transporter. She tossed it to me. "With that, you may be able to go anywhere in the world at anytime, but I wouldn't test it yet," she said.

I nodded. It may be best if I enter the portal first just in case, but who knows if that'll even work. It's a gamble whether or not this is a trap or not. Then again, is Bae smart enough to have realized that the portal room exists and can be used to transport someone anywhere?

"All systems are up!" Fauna said

I walked over to the console and put in the coordinates that I wanted to go to, but I stopped myself from leaving.

"Actually, I want to see Bae before I leave." I decided

I'm the owl. I'm supposed to be the dominant one here. I can't keep running away from her. I sent Kronii to go get Bae.

"Are you sure you want to talk to her?" Fauna asked

"Yeah, since I need to get something off my chest," I said.

"What do you want to talk about?" Fauna asked me

"To be honest, I don't know myself," I replied.

This is just an impulse. I want to tell her that maybe things will work out, but I don't know if a harem is really for me or not. I want her to at least know I will consider it. Fauna firmly hugged me. "Don't worry," she whispered in my ear.

I do have some worries, but I can't let myself succumb to them. I need to be strong, like everyone thinks, but I want to be strong.

I heard Bae's voice echoing down the hall: "Fauna, open the portal." I told her. She nodded and opened it as Bae and Kronii approached with Sana and Irys.

"Mumei, don't you dare step through that portal!" Bae yelled

"I can do whatever the hell I want," I told Bae.

"No, you can't; we all want the harem, Mumei!" Bae yelled

"That may be so, but it's four to one, Bae; the others will let me leave, so please, if you really love me, let me go!" I yelled

Bae sighed but shook her head. "No way..." She said she really didn't want me to go.

"Look Bae I love you, and I love Fauna, Kronii, Sana, and Irys too..." I admitted

"So stay here; the harem is worth it!" Bae yelled

"Bae, maybe when I'm done thinking about things I will consider it. I'm just not really sure if this is me. You don't seem to understand what I want, Bae!" I said

"Mumei, I'm sorry for kissing you so abruptly." Bae said

"I forgive you, Bae. I liked it, but please just give me some time to myself. I'll just be staying with a senpai for a bit; it doesn't really matter, but I promise when I come back I'll give you an answer!" I said

"Mumei, will you really give me an answer?" Bae asked

"I have to no matter what, but I promise I will give you all an answer, but promise me this: please make amends with Irys," I said.

Bae seemed unhappy with that, but I wasn't going to give her an option, so she has to do this for me.

"Fauna and Kronii I'll be in touch with you, and I'll tell you everything that transpires," I said.

"Okay, thank you for trusting us," Fauna said.

"Sana, for you, I can't think of anything to change because you're perfect," I stated.

"Thank you, Meimei!" Sana said Kronii processed what I said and glared at me. Her look was funny to me.

"And Irys, I'm sorry about everything again. I feel like I cheated on you too, and I even fell in love with your ex," I said.

"Mumei, I don't mind, honestly. You made me happy and you made the others happy. I couldn't ask for anything more, so I'll see you later. Okay, I don't mind what you choose as long as you're happy," Irys said.

"I have to go now, but thank you. I'll be back, and I love you guys." I softly stated

I backed up and entered the portal, and as told by Fauna, I shut the portal behind me. Since I have a portable portal device, it doesn't matter anymore. All I have to care about is my destination. The senpai I had set in the console to transport me to was Calli. I'm sure she won't mind me staying with her for a little bit.

I landed on the other side of the portal and looked around, seeing a bunch of bottles on the ground.

This may not be good...