By the way, I've decided to throw a big wedding reception after marriage, and I'm looking forward to Jungkook's next birthday with little Jungkook.

Jungkook is feeling all shy, thinking about how Jimin would look holding their kid scenes, which started floating in front of his eyes. He is on the 9th cloud while imagining Jimin with his kid and a family.

On the other side, Hoseok is sitting quietly, wondering what's happening. He is not able to digest Mom's agreement for marriage without any drama, but he is happy for his brother.

next day

at Jeon's office

Miss Lee is sitting in front of Jungkook, looking at him with loving eyes. Jungkook is noticing her every move. He respects Miss Lee and her feelings for him.

Miss Lee Jungkook said:

Yes, sir, Miss Lee replied.

Stop this, Miss Lee. It's not good for your  heart, Jungkook said.

What are you talking about, sir? I didn't understand, Lee asked.

Miss Lee, do you think I don't know what you feel for me or how you look at me? I know everything.

huh mis Lee felt shy, which means Jungkook noticed me. How cool! That means he pays attention to me. Oh, Lee, contain your happiness.

I respect your feelings, but I can't return them. How many times have I signalled to you to stop there? jungkook said

When Miss Lee heard Jungkook's words, she felt like someone had pierced his heart with a dagger. She is feeling like her whole body has become numb and lifeless.

sssiir si sir i tried many times to hold myself but haahaw i can't it's hurting me here she pointed at her heart while clutching fisting clothes from there she is trying to hold her heart, she cried out with a loud shrilly voice,
Jungkook stood up from the chair to comfort Miss Lee. Jungkook took one step forward, and Miss Lee took one step backward while crying loudly. Jungkook was coming forward, but she was stepping backward. She was looking at Jungkook as if questioning why; her eyes are red; her cheeks are wet with tears; her runny, heavy nose continues to hiccup; she wants to disappear from there.
She is taking a step back, looking all broken.

miss Lee Stop there; I know I can understand the pain. I have gone through all this, but my luck is in my favour; he is written in my luck, Miss Lee. That is why I am getting the love of my life after waiting for many years. jungkook said

Miss Lee stopped at her place and looked at Jungkook with questioning eyes. "Have you gone through this pain?" Lee questioned

Yes, Miss Lee, if you want to continue working here, you can. If you want to change, you can, because I don't want you  to suffer anymore. Even though I hinted many times that I couldn't return your love, but.

But I was blinded by love, by hope, and by expectations, as Miss Lee said.

Jungkook nodded his head in yes.

"Can I ask you to fulfil my one wish?" Jungkook, sir, Miss Lee said with pleading eyes.

Jungkook looked at her with pained expressions.

Can I hug you for the last time? Ahhhh,ahahah  Jungkook sir, Lee asked while crying.

Jugkook opened his arms to fulfil her reasonable last wish. She ran in fast, hugged Jungkook tightly, and started crying with a loud, shrill cry coming out. She was hugging Jungkook like life depended on it. The whole cabin resounded with her cries. Jungkook hugging her like a friend was affectionate and soothing. Giving her a pat on the head was like trying to calm her cries.

It's been 10 minutes. She is hugging him, hiccuping up, sobbing, and slowly slowing down. That hug worked like magic. She felt so close to Jungkook. She understood Jungkook's heart, and now she is all aware of how Jungkook loves someone with his whole heart.

"Thank you, sir," she said while breaking the hug.

mention not Jungkook replied while smiling,

Why me, sir? I had insecurity, but I was completely in love with you. I was aware that my feelings would not be reciprocated, but my heart was in a dream world where a prince always falls in love with a commoner. I forgot that this only happens in books and dreams.

Don't say things like that, Miss Lee. You are not lesser than a princess, but maybe I don't deserve the love of this princess. You deserves better. Jungkook said this while smiling.

Thank you, sir.
By the way, can I know the lucky one's name who owned your heart? missLee asked while trying to smile.

"Oh, Miss Lee, say something appropriate. I think I am the lucky one. He is Doctor Jimin, a heart specialist in the city hospital," Jungkook said while smiling.

Doctorrrrr jiiiimiiinn oh my god, I know him. Do you know how famous a doctor he is? He has a 100% success rate and is very handsome. Lee Taesed Jungkook feels happy whenever someone praises Jimin.

This one hug is enough for me to feel content. You will always be my first love, Jungkook, and I will be happy for you. Seeing you happy is enough. Miss Lee was thinking in her heart while looking at Jungkook. smily, proud, and shy Jungkook,

at Hoseok's home

Hyung, come back home.
Don't you miss the house of our childhood? I miss your presence in that house. jungkook said

"I also miss home you, dad, and mom but I feel more comfortable here. You know, I can bring anyone, which means anyone without any hindrance, Hoseok said while smiling cheekily.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance. Hyung should instead fall in love with someone; it's not life; find someone and get settled soon; you are turning 27; I have never seen you dating anyone, Jungkook said.

Yes, I have never dated anyone. It might be that I haven't found anyone like Jimin.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok with furrowed eyebrows.

Hahahaha, I mean, a good human being, like Jimin Hoseok said, don't act like  possessive.

I don't know when I fell in love with Jimin; it always breaks my heart whenever I find his love-filled gaze only for you. But I am happy for both of you because no matter how much I love Jimin, no one can love him like you do. Your love is beyond explanation and has no boundaries. You are winning in life, my brother , Hoseok thought in his heart,

Hyung I am sitting here with the desire for his love in my heart. May God forbid he never wants someone else; the mere thought only scares me. Hyung jungkook said

vote to support my book