18

Danny

After hearing about my mate being pregnant I was happy, but my wolf was not going to let this pup challenge us. So in the end only my king power made him back down, but my wolf knew he loves her and we do not like that.

Now we are pulling up to what has been our home lately and Anna gets out. I dart to her once I have turned the car off. I pick her up making her yelp in surprise, but cuddles to my chest more. I kiss her lips and as soon as we are inside I am needed. Anna looks pissed once again and heads to our room. I chase after not wanting her out of our sight as she is pregnant and pissed off.

"Love please stop!"

I did not mean to use my king powers, but hearing her crying running away from us hurt.

"Why? You are needed just like every time we get alone time!" Anna yells angrily.

Damn my pregnant mate being angry make my wolf show more wanting to do anything to make her happy even to submit to her will.

"I am sorry love, but it does not mean you have to be way from me while we are here."

My wolf whimpers even more. He is so whipped, but so am I.

"You are the one who always leaves me. You are the one who chooses to end out time and go into King mode. You are the one who choose them over me!" Anna yells poking my chest now.

If it was anyone else poking me I would have broken their finger at least.

"I am sorry, but that does not give the right for that pup to know your pregnant before me!"

My wolf whimpers for me to calm down, but all I can think is he loves her.

"It is not my fault you growled at me you butthole!"

When did I growl at her?

"When was this? I never have growled at you, you are my world!"

"You growled when I called you to tell you yesterday!" Anna yells and starts crying again.

I pull her to my chest holding her with trying to comfort her. Realization of what she was talking about hits me.

"Love I was not growling at you, I was growling at the board members as they were bickering and I knew you needed something as you called. I just thought you called me then changed your mind after you hanged up. I am sorry my love!"

Anna wraps her arms around me calming down.

"Still I do not like that he got to know before me especially since he loves you!"

My wolf was still on edge and thinking that pup loves her was pissing me off.

"He do not love me." Anna says pulling away.

"Oh he does little of mine!"

"Let's say he does then it is only a friendship love or maybe it's the love respect he has for his queen. You thinking he loves me like I love you is ridiculous." Anna says trying to calm down.

"He better or he is going to be in the ground!"

My wolf sees Anna's hurt and she pokes my chest.

"You will not hurt home when all he has been is loyal to his king and queen! You need to realize I am only yours and you are stuck with me forever!" Anna says deathly making my wolf submit with his tail between his legs.

I just grab her finger and kiss it before kissing her lips calming her down.

"Now my queen we are both calm will you stay with me while I take care of business?"

I knew I was sugar coating her as I used her title as it has always made her happy and horney.

Anna just nods and pulls me for another kiss before I pick her up not once breaking our kiss until we are in my office. When we broke apart it looked at if Anna was ticked off as she was clearly horney. I can't blame her as I too am now horney wanting to make love with my pregnant mate.