20

It is almost graduation day and let's just say Danny and I are more than happy counting down the days. I am currently showing, I have a baby bump, which Danny love and always kisses in the morning and at bedtime. He even talks facing it when he is talking to our pup. Well when he is not rubbing in soothing circular motion which is every change he gets.

"My queen stop pouting we will get you more clothes." Danny says.

Of I am not just pouting at my favorite shirt not fitting anymore, but also because Danny has been only eating me out not allowing me to please him, besides with my hands. This has been happening since I started to show.

"Let me help my sexy queen." Danny says before standing behind me and kisses his mark.

"Danny!"

Danny smirks and next thing I know is his wolf has control and I am on top of him as he pushes his dick in me. I smile and we start mating until we both are satisfied completely.

"I love you mate." Danny's wolf says showing in Danny's eyes

"I love you too...."

I kiss him right after saying too and in this moment I am more than satisfied, I am happy and in love.

Too soon Danny has us get easy for our baby appointment then it is the baby shower.

As we wait for the Royal Doctor to show up, since apparently they were called back to the castle since our last appointment, we hold hands as Danny is one his phone.

Oh how I hate when his right hand man ruins our moments.

Yup he called and that is why one of my reasons to my excitement that my graduation day is near.

"Yes..." Danny says.

"......" His right hand man says, but I can only hear his voice.

"I am unsure, but we will meet you there." Danny says.

"......." His right hand man says and still I can only hear his voice.

Why did I allow him to have his phone let alone tell him who was calling?

"Queen Anna it is so nice to see your baby bump growing." Dr Sally Mae says.

The last time is was not really showing as I am a human.

"I got to go." Danny says as I let his hand go and get up.

He does not like when I do this, but he eventually caught on it is when he has pissed me off or is not paying attention to me. Like literally he has Henry help me when he can not which is when we are on school grounds.

Soon Danny helps me onto the bed and Dr. Sally Mae does the ultrasound. Before I know it I am wiping the gel off my stomach and Danny helps me sit up.

"You know I am sorry I had to answer the call." Danny says as I have been giving him the silent treatment since he took the call.

I just look at the screen that shows my baby boy.

"Anna please love." Danny says pulling my eyes to him from his finger under my chin.

"Why should I care anymore? You are going to do it no matter what I say or do or how I feel."

"My queen I am sorry it was important and you know it." Danny says.

"Yeah whatever...."

Dr. Sally Mae walks in stopping this and hands my the pictures before we leave with a reminder of our next appointment in a month.

As Danny is driving I look out the window and place my hand on my baby bump feeling him kicking.

"Is Brian kicking?" Danny asks.

"We are not naming him after your uncle for the last time. Also yes he is kicking."

I grab Danny's hand so he can feel making him smile before pulling to the side.

"Why did we stop?"

Danny pulls me in for a kiss as he rubs my baby bump until it gets heated and I wish his hands were on my breasts or in between my legs.

"I am sorry my pregnant sexy queen." Danny says.

"If you are so sorry then tell me why you won't mate with me unless your wolf takes over? Also why you always put others before our unborn pup?"

"I don't want to hurt your or our pup, so I play it safe knowing if we did mate I would not be slow. As for being busy I am sorry and that is one of the reason why I can not wait for you to graduate. Where I am not busy with school work and anything that comes up there. I promise once you graduate we will have more time and I will shower both my pup and my sexy mate with undivided attention." Danny says.

He unbuckles and kisses my baby bump.

"Hey what about me, the one he is kicking like a ball."

Danny smirks and kisses my lips making it a very short one before kissing my baby bump again.

"Be nice to your mommy while we are in the car." Danny says.

Soon we pull back onto the road and Danny puts on classical music where I fall asleep.