14

After leaving the nurse office Danny takes me to his office. He grabs his keys and I grab his hand stopping him.

"I want to stay with you."

Danny sighs and pulls me into a passionate kiss. Soon it heats up and he pins me to the wall before picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He breaks our kiss and starts kissing to his mark as his eyes show his wolf has full control. He kisses his mark on me making me moan in my mouth trying not to be loud. That was until his licks and nips it making me moan out loud gripping his hair. He smirks as he grips my ass a bit tighter as we have clothes sex. Feeling his boner was driving me closer to the cliff as we make out until there is a knock. Danny did not stop until the person knocks two more times. Danny then growls and sets me down letting me know we are going to suffer from blue sex organs. I mentally cussed at the person in my head as I was so close to climaxing and because Danny was having blue balls now. Just thinking about his big balls makes my core heat up even more. My mind goes even dirtier as I recall his long thick dick.

Danny growls as his eyes as a blonde color making the guy from the meeting aka his right hand man show his neck.  Danny picks me up then and darts to the woods. He stops when we are far enough into the tree and pins me to a thick tree. He grids on me harder and faster driving me to the edge once again until it was not enough for me to climax. I pull his head a way and kiss down to his neck before giving him a hicky as my left hand runs down his chest to his belt. He groans and bucks up into me even farther before setting me down. I gets on my knees and start taking his pants off as he smirks watching me eagerly. As his pants are off he picks me up and takes my leggings off and slides my underwear off with his teeth. He looks up and picks up my legs before standing up. He takes his dick out and picks me up setting everything onto a blur until we are redressed heading back.

"I love you."

"I love you too my sexy tempting mate." Danny says.

I kiss his cheek as he is carrying me bridal style back to the school.

Soon we are in his office and he gets down to business as my mind wonders off to being queen.

When will he call me his queen like the first time we mated? What will I be like as queen? Will he always be busy as king or will we have our time daily? When will that dream come true? Do we only have two kids? Was that dream a message to be patient or was it just a dream? Will I be helping our people or will I be giving busy tasks that mean nothing? Will Danny and I rule together as one or separately like in human history? Will our people want more than two heirs?

Danny kisses my cheek as I am sitting on his lap while the guys talk.

Before I know it the guy leaves and Danny holds me closer.

"I heard every thought my queen." Danny whispers after kissing my neck.

Just him calling me his queen once again makes my body light up with joy, love, and excitement.

"You will be a great queen and mom." Danny says as he traces circles near my pelvis.

"I can't wait."

I did not mean to blurt that out, but it is the truth as just the dream made me feel whole. I mean yes being queen is scary to me, but also excites me to make good changes while also being a mom.

"Can't wait for which one my mate?" Danny asks.

"Both."

Danny purrs and in on swift second he has me in his arms dart to his car.

Like Henry, Danny is driving like a mad man until we get back home and into our room.

He places me on the bed and he hovers over me as we make out. He takes my clothes off as I take his off until we have to break out make out to fully undress. Once we are completely naked in our birthday suit we mate like rabbits as nothing will stop us.

"My queen I love you so much." Danny says as we are now cuddling after just mating who knows how long and how many times.

"I love you so much too my king."

Danny kissing my lips in a passionate, but simple and quick lived.

"Danny what made you go crazy exactly?"

"Both me and my wolf hearing you can't wait to forgive your destiny. It was mostly hearing you say that and us picturing your adomin swollen carrying our future." Danny says as he traces patterns on my back.

"So if I said the words to cause that image to come true what would you do?"

Danny purrs and his eyes show lust, love, and mischief.

"I can better show you then tell you." Danny says huskily.

Just like that we started to mate again only this time more needy and Danny more dominate as I submit.

It was not until dinner time we officially stop teasing each other.

"What do you want for dinner my mate?" Danny asks.

I look into his hazel eyes and kissed his lips before answering.

"Anything besides a basic salad."

Danny smirks and winks at me before getting up. In the process I got a great view of his now soft dick and then his firm ass. Of course he caught me checking him out and I just blew him a kiss before he got pj pants on and headed out of our room shirtless.