Chapter 3

After showering Henry brings me back to Mr. Donavon's office. By now I only had two classes left for today. Once at the office Henry knocks on the door. I could sense the Alpha was here just by the hair on my neck. And once the door opens I see Jacky and the Alpha. He looks at me with a promising look saying you will wish you are dead. I tried gulping the lump that is forming in my throat down and stand up.

At least he would not risk doing anything that can be seen here. Or is he that pissed off?

Mr. Donavon ushers me into his office to approve of the outfit. Once inside he has me spin and subconsciously I pull down my shirt that sits just at my hips.

The shirt is pink and a bit too short for my comfort, aka not sitting at least  past my hips. The pants are a bit tight since they are skinny jeans which I have never own a pair. I am not going to complain when I should be very thankful for even clothes that are too small for me, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Very nice." Mr. Donavon says while nodding in approval.

Why do male werewolves have to act so procesive? And why does it matter what the clothes look like when I will never dress like a slut even a version of a sluttier slut than Jacky does. And it is not just because I never got the chance. It's mostly because even though my parents sold me I have higher self respect than to dress like that.

That is when the bell rings snapping me out of my mind and singaling me that I have at least one more class left for today.