Chapter 12

In the morning I woke up late not hearing the alarm and instantly regretted sitting up too fast. Instantly I fell the pain and laid back down as Danny walks in with a tray. He sets it on the bed and helps me sit up before handing me some Naproxen and Orange Juice. After I swallowed the pills and finished the juice Danny sits on the edge of the bed.  The urge to his his full lips came back stronger than ever before his eyes change. I knew it's his wolf as he looks all over my naked body before he picks me up. He sets me on the bed chest before shifting licking my wounds and bruises. Once he was satisfied about how much he is healing them he shifts back and Danny soon has control back.

"Mate stop." Danny says.

"What am I doing?"

"You are making both me and my wolf go crazy with your scent and your thoughts." Danny says.

Oh yeah I forgot he can hear them.

"Well I can not help that we kept being interrupted before we finally mated and then Jacky being a b....."

Danny looks at me like he is warning me not yo cuss.

"....a female dog in heat."

Danny sighs at my choice of words before shaking his head."

"What? I did not cuss."

He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck while laying back. He deepens our kiss flicking his tongue with mine battling for dominance before he grips my right thigh. I wrapped my legs around him and he picks me up before pinning me to the bedroom door.

I was going to have my way one way or another.

I gripped his hair pulling lightly until Danny moves kissing down to his mark on me. As his lips kisses his mark he licks it and kisses it before blowing on it making me moan even louder. He smirks before I rip his shirt open breaking off the buttons. That made him shock before I kiss his neck to his chest and licking his chest before nipping a bit. This made him groan in pleasure before his eyes change. Just like that I am on the bed under him as he rips his pants and boxers off before we mate like wild rabbits. He kisses his mark as I hold back my moans until he nips it making me moan loudly.

"Ah Danny love!"

He continues mating with me at an unhuman speed until I cum then he switches pinning my legs to his chest before continuing allowing me to see his sexy muscular body. This only makes me cum again and he goes even faster and harder until he cums in me while kissing me as needy as I am. After that he moves and I ride him as he nips and sucks and plays with my breasts. I am so past cloud nine that I did not hear our door open.

"Danny!"

Just like that he flips us over as I am cumming and he growls.

The door slams shut and Danny nussles me kissing me all over.

"Mine!" Danny says before holding me and we continue in that holding position until we cum together.

As he pumps his dick slowly in me giving me his swimmers we make out until there is a knock making Danny growl.

"Mine!" Danny growls going faster making me moan gripping onto him.

The knocking kept going, but that only made Danny more determined while growling.

To be honest it was turning me on more.

"Danny!"

We cum together again and he keeps his dick in me while he kisses all over my face.

"I love you."

Danny stops and looks into my eyes before kissing my lips.

"I love you too mate." Danny says showing his wolf.

The knocking gets louder and Danny moves getting new boxers and pants on before answering the door annoyed.

"What!?" Danny growls.

"The school is on the phone." The guy says.

I look at the guy and realize it's the same guy from the other day who stopped us from mating just to have a meeting.

Danny growls and grabs the phone before slamming the door in the guy's face. He walks over to me and gets in bed pulling me next to him calming his wolf down making him purr.

"Hello?" Danny asks now calm.

".........." The person who called says something I can not hear.

"Fine I will be in shortly, but I am not staying the whole day as my mate needs me to help heal her." Danny says trying to hold a growl in, but it escapes.

I kiss his lips calming him down again.

"Have him wait in the waiting area. I will be there soon." Danny says.

Soon Danny hangs up and kisses my lips before my forehead with a sigh.

"Unfortunately love I have to go in and deal with things, but I will be back." Danny says.

"So I am not going to school today?"

"No." Danny says showing his wolf.

I know Danny's wolf is still concerned about me as he can still sense my pain.

"How long are you going to be gone?"

"At most six hours, but hopefully no more than three." Danny says holding me close.

It's kinda cute, amazing, and funny how our bond helps heal me while also taking at least most of the pain away. That is until his body moves away from mine making the pain to come back.

"What if I go with you so I can do my school work in your office while we stay together keeping each other calm?"

I knew he saw what I was meaning and at first his wolf seemed not pleased, but when I nussled into his chest and kissed it he looks at me and nods. I knew then he knows I don't want to be without him and I do not want us in any discomfort.