17

Harvey's POV

After hearing Jackie was cheating on me from my brother's best friend I was shocked and ended it with her. Since then we have been getting close to Anna more than anything other time before. After she miss school healing from the fight with Jackie I became Alpha and I started to see Anna like a sister. Even my wolf sees her the same and became very protective of her. So hearing our Alpha King, her mate, growling at her when she was just trying to tell him she is pregnant my wolf and I was beyond angry. We were going to give him a piece of our mind, but Anna stops me by grabbing my hand.

It is weird how just that simple move and her eyes makes us back down for now.

So instead I lightly squeeze her hand and stay there to comfort her. Once she was away from us and shook ended I could not hold back anymore as I see him with one of his supposed ex girlfriends. Before I knew what I was doing I punched him in the face starting a fight. Shortly I faintly hear Anna crying for us to stop, but I was still furious. I knew he sees this as a challenge, but I still can not back down.

'I advise to back down pup!' He growls in our link he has to every werewolf.

'No! You hurt her!' My wolf growls angrily.

A slit second his eyes change realizing who I was talking about.

'It's not of your damn business pup!' He growls.

'It is when she is like a sister and is pregnant!' My wolf growls.

My wolf won't back down that is how protective he is towards Anna.

His eyes show shock and happiness before my wolf growls snapping at him.

'You hurt my queen!" My wolf growls angrily.

"Danny please stop!" Anna begs yelling.

He looks at his mate for a split second before growling in warning at my wolf. His growl showed his power over us making my wolf whimper and bow still showing his teeth. Our king was looking control to his wolf and would have completely if Anna did not step between us making him look at her.  Soon we left and shifted back, but you can see we are still angry at each other. He kisses her in front of us probably trying to show she is his, but we do not love her like that. 

After the fight and heading home my mind wonders to Anna. I mean we do love her, but like a sister and yet somehow only she was able to get to my wolf. Maybe it's because we love her or maybe it's because she is our true queen, either way we know he saw that we love her.

At school she pulls me aside a bit worried, but angry.

"Why did you do that? Are you trying to get killed Harvey?" Anna yells at me in the empty classroom.

"No."

Then why did you do that?" Anna asks.

"Because I love you and he hurt you!"

"You love me?" Anna asks.

"Yes like a sister and my queen."

Anna smiles before she sighs.

"It was my battle not yours." Anna says.

"I know, I just could not hold back anymore after seeing him with one of his ex girlfriends."

"Who?" Anna asks confused.

"Darla Martini."

"Oh you mean her, she is Benji's mother." Anna says.

Benji is a new student as he just moved here after his dad was offered a better job here. If I remember correctly his dad is a normal rank wolf and left his pack due to the job offering and his Alpha not wanting to offer the same or better offer.

After we talked we hugged and went to class.