Chapter 9

Recap:
As he finishes the fries I see some ketchup on his lip and I got up licking it off. Okay what is going on with me? Mr Donavon was shocked, but pulls me in for a kiss just as the bell rings. He breaks our kiss making it only a peck on the lips, but I wanted more. "You better get to class mate." Mr Donavon says. I noticed his eyes were a dirty blonde color meaning, according to Becka, I was not the only one who was affected and wanted more. Maybe his wolf should have control. What am I saying? I need to not be late for class and this is certainly not the place to have a full on make out if not more than that. I nod, but as I am walking away he grabs my hand. "Let me write you a pass just in case." Mr Donavon says. I nod and watch him write me a pass before heading out to class. Now I am in detention signing in only to see who is in charge is my mate. Just great! All day all I could think about was him and after lunch his lips. He smirks at me and nods to sit down. Soon Jacky walks in and signs in before showing her teeth at me in anger. I rolled my eyes at her before looking back at Mr Donavon. "You have an hour today. You can catch up on assignment or do anything besides talking and or using your phones." Mr Donavon says. Subconsciously I traced my lips as I was recalling the peck and thinking what it would feel like to actually make out with him. Of course I snapped out of it when I heard Mr Donavon growl lightly looking at me with what Becka said is a lustfull look. After detention, which seemed like forever trying not to think about him or his lips, we got into his car and went shopping.

Present:
As I got out of his car I stretched feeling like we drove for a long period, but in reality it was just 30 minutes. He growls like in the dream before grabbing me pulling my shirt down.

"We need to get you longer shirts." Mr. Donavon says after I looked confused.

I nod and blushed as I realized he saw the top of my underwear.

As we walked into the Torrid store he holds my hand trying to keep me near I order to calm his wolf. I first walked to the dresses and grabbed a black laced one with leather. I then grabbed matching pants since most likely the dress will be too short for my liking. Once I had tried them on approving my looks I decided to walk to the bras and panties making him watch me intently. I looked at him seeing he is still sitting in the same spot on the ottoman giving me some space. I then grab a black bra and one black thong and one red hip panties. I then walked over to him while he watched me intently.

"I am ready."

"Is that all you want and need?" Mr. Donavon asks trying to suppress his voice or something.

"I do not want to over spend."

"Get everything you want and need and I will get rid of the rags. I want you to buy as much as you want and need without thinking about the price." Mr. Donavon says.

I nod and he turns me around and I continue until my arms are sore from carrying two long dresses, two medium length dresses, two pants, two skirts, two shirts, the black bra, black thong, red panties, and a red push-up bra. Mr Donavon notices and carries them for me while I grab shoes and more clothes until I have seven pants, seven shorts, seven skirts, seven long dresses, seven medium length dresses, seven tights, seven leggings, seven shirts, four bras, seven thongs, seven hip panties, seven regular panties, two pairs of sandals, two pairs of boots, two pairs of high heels, two flats, and two dressy regular shoes. It was so much that both Mr Donavon and I were carrying them to the checkout. The lady rings up everything as Mr Donavon grabs two pairs of sunglasses, two sets of earrings, two necklaces, and a summer cover jacket. I looked at him shocked and he just kisses my cheek. When the lady is done ringing us up he pays and it was way too much, but I keep my mouth shut as he looks at me and smirks. He then grabs the bags and we head to get me socks and sneakers.

This one was a quick one until I seen the guy section and drag Mr Donavon to them.

"What size are you?"

"We are not shopping for me my m...." Mr Donavon says until a female worker asks if she could help with anything.

I snapped at her saying no we are good which I did not mean to snap.

"Is someone jealous she was near me?" Mr Donavon asks.

Okay maybe I did not like her standing right next to him and disregarding that I was there.

"Do I have or need to be?"

I snapped again.

"No, I am only yours mate." Mr Donavon says before pulling me to him and inhaling near my neck.

He kisses my neck making me relax and bit my lips close preventing the moans to escape.

Soon we get back to shopping and he tells me his size.

"I wear a size 11 mate." Mr Donavon says.

I grab two pairs of shoes that matched mine and socks before he grabs the boxes. We walked to the checkout and I notice she was still eyeing him. So when he placed the boxes down I kissed his cheek standing on my tippy toes before lacing our fingers together. When she noticed she backs off and he pays before he unlaces our fingers grabbing the boxes. When we got to the car he puts them in the back before I stand behind him. He turns and looks at me with amusement.

"Can I help you mate?" Mr Donavon asks.

I nod and got on my tippy toes kissing his lips. Instantly his hands pull me closer and rests on my hips as we make out until two seconds after it starts getting heated his phone rings vibrating between us. Part of me was enjoying the vibration since it was causing both of us to get aroused. The other part was annoyed since it was interfering with our kiss. After a while he breaks our kiss and answers the phone.

"Yes?" Mr Donavon asks huskily.

I move and get in the car while mentally causing in my head at his phone. Soon he gets in and puts the person on speaker.

"Okay we are on the way." Mr Donavon says.

He hangs up and starts driving while I look out the window. After a while I look at him and wonder who that was on the phone.

"Who was that on the phone?"

Mr Donavon glances at me.

"It was my right hand man. He needs to talk to us." Mr Donavon says.

I nod.

Not long later we are back and head inside with all our items. As soon as they are set down on the bed I look at him while biting my bottom lip. He pulls me in kissing me before a guy knocks on the open bedroom door.