26

It uas been about six months since our little family growing. It is their first christmas and first snow so lets just say it has been very eventfull. They do love the snow even as Danny over dresses them.

"My queen come to bed." Danny says opening his arms to me.

"I just have a few more to wrap."

"You said that twenty minutes ago my love." Danny sighs.

Okay maybe I went overboard with presents, but it is their first christmas. Plus I got the whole Castle, pack, and kingdom presents.

'Love they do not need to be perfectly wrapped." Danny says sitting behind me now.

"Yes they do as it is part of the process."

Danny just sighs before kissing his mark making me moan. He keeps at it only nnibbling after each of my moans until we mate.

"That is unfair Danny."

"You know you enjoyed it as much as I did if not even more." Danny says showing his wolf a bit more.

I just blushed and he kisses my cheeks until he his on top as I grind on him. It sets forth another mating before we lay our head on his naked chest and fall asleep.

In the morning I am waken by my pups and I feed them after changing their diapers and bathing them. Of course Danny helps and soon we are heading over to the tree. Danny helps out with opening the wrapping as His twin sisters video tapes it. His other siblings are here too and helps out a bit before getting tgeir gifts. Soon it was my turn and Danny hands me the gift he got me. I open it and tear up as it is a locket with pictures of my current family. My pups see and reach out, but Danny only holds them. I kiss his lips and my pups play with the locket as we are kissing.

"Tgere is more, but hidden in our room." Danny whispers huskily.

I know it has to be nauggty if it is not here under the tree, so I just smirk and nodded.

Soon all presents under the tree are opened and we have breakfast. After the twins offer to baby sit and wink at tgeir brother when he picks me upcarrying me back to our room. He only et me down once our door is locked and we play tge hot coldgame until i find all the 10 presents. Once I found them I opened the biggest one first which was a basket full of sex treats. I looked at him knowing he purposely bought the chocolate for me to enjoy teasing him before giving him his reward.

Oh how he learned how kinky I can be at times.

I then opened the most messiest one next that had powder on to look like stoone wrapping paper. My eyes widen when I see it is hers pleasure ediable gel.

Is he planning on a buffet?

I tgen open then next one the same size as the last one just to see his pleasure edable gel. I internally snick already planning on making him loos control to his wolf.

As all ten presents are open I see one bottle of her pleasure edable gel, one bottle of his pleasure edable gel, one black fuzzy set of handcuffs, a pack of ediable her underwear, a pack of edable his underwear, a black and gold dilfo with remote, a clear mastabator penis pump with remote, a box full of 10 crotchless panties, a basket full of sex treats, and a bag full of lingerie that also has lacey bras that he likes to tear of me. I climb onto his lap as he has been fiming it with his phone.

"Thank you my Mr Sexy Alpha King Mate."

I kiss his adam' s apple before kissing his neck making my way toward his earlobe to nibnle on. He got the jest of it and pinned me down grinding on my alreqyd aroused body.

"You have presents hidden too."

"I guess mates do think alike." Danny says while smirking.

He hands me his phone before looking in the obvious spot only to come empty handed.

"Where did you hide them my queen?" Danny asks looking ready to pounce on me.

"Okay well play tge hot and cold game."

It was fun as he litterly had to sear hard for them. See why I shoukd not have so much extra time on my hands away from my mate.

After Danny found his ten he just opens them getting even more arouse as each one is opened. That was until his wolf takes control setting up the camera to tape our mating before pouncing on me.

The rest of the day we spent teasing each other, mating, and cuddling on repeat until night when it was family time.

Danny's POV

We diffently think alike when it comes to gifts for our mate. She got me four cameras, a box of memory cards (letting me know just how much she plans on me using the cameras), and a bag of hand made dick covers (to keep my balls and dick warm while the rest is naked to he likeing). That was just the presents hidden in the closet hideaway cubby. under the bed in the middle hidden between the memory bins we have there are three more gifts. One was a bag full of sexy toys for and and myself, book she written of all the positions and benefits she wants to try out (she even sketched the positions), a box of nude pictures of her and a video of her masterbating calling out for me in some of those positions.

Oh how my wolf wanted to take her right then and tgere, but I know my mate and she has more up her sleves. I know this as she loves to tease us just for us to pounce on her not allowing anything stop us. 

There were three presents under the sink in a plastic bin where I never go and was as I thought nailed shut. They were a set of  her favorite scented male bathroom stuff (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc), a set of her favorite scented candles (I know she loved candle baths with me just like I do), and a vagina plug with a note attavhed.

My dear king,
I hope this will come in handy from today on when we expand our family to at least 8 kids. I hope it fits in me to hold all your sperm in me after we have sex in the tub and in the shower.
P.S. I cant wait to start.
Love,
Your queen mate

Oh how my wolf could not stop imaging her all wet as we impregante her and wash her up.

The last gift was in her nightstand, but under a secret cubby I never knew about. It was a picture book of us from when she was pregnant to our christmas photo. She must had printed it, in her early christmas present, ealy this morning or when I was getting dressed after another cold shower.

I immedately pulled her to my lap and made out with her until she started to grind on my already hard dick making my pants even smaller.