Stormy x Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

Stormy looked at the moon outside her window.

Stormy: "How can we come up with something infinitely smarter? Everything was going great before Bloom showed up."

Upon hearing the name "Bloom", an idea formed in your mind.

"Bloom! Of course!"

Stormy: "What do you mean?"

"If you and your sisters take care of the main problem at hand, then you girls will have a better chance at succeeding."

Stormy quickly realized what you meant. She hugged you as you finished putting the band-aid strap on her arm, and you hugged her back.

She kissed you on the cheek, which caused you to blush. Clearly the blush away, you pulled out your plan from the first-aid kit.

Stormy: "How long have you had that?"

"I've been saving it for moments like this."

Stormy: "That's the Y/N I know and love."

You opened up the plan and help Stormy understand all the steps she needed to follow.

After a while, Stormy felt that she was ready to fight the Winx again, head-on, without question.

"Wait until the moment is right so you can have the upper hand," you said, putting your hand on her shoulder.

Stormy: "What if this plan fails?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I always come with a backup plan."

Stormy: "I'd never thought I'd have such a great boyfriend."

"Well, tha--"

Stormy kissed you right on the lips.