Chapter 17: Feeling Frisky (R-18)

Ezran's POV:

My spies at the Royal Palace have told me.

After the "event" with the Queen.

She reprimanded the First Princess and Lady Lorax the next day.

It was said that Princess Miranda threw a fit that angered her mother and she is under house arrest for 2 days.

Lady Lorax was advised to leave the Palace and to not show herself to the queen until she is called again.

Then the rumors slowly began to ebb away.

Some nobles still persisted on talking behind my wife's back but the majority have kept their mouths shut.

But all in all, my wife actually did the impossible.

Something happened at that tea party after Alaina left....

And I want to know what it was.

Did my wife actually threatened the queen?

I would be proud if she did.....

How she made "that" woman help her.

---------------------------------------------------

"Mmmmmmnnnhhh..."

I poked her cheek and watched her brows twitch as she shifted in her sleep.

I came home late today because of the preparations we made to completely....clear her name.

And then I had paperwork to finish at the Office so when I saw Alaina asleep holding a book.

I smiled and tu popcked her in, pulling away the heavy tome she was gripping.

She moaned when I touched her cheek so I pulled back slightly, afraid that she might awaken.

I really wanted to ask her about the Queen but....

I stared at her peaceful looking face and sighed.

Maybe tomorrow.....

Straightening up, I put the book on the table and proceeded to go to the bathing room to get cleaned up.

-------------------------------------------------------

I remember sliding into my spot next to Alaina.

As if she knew I was there, she shifted and turned until she pressed against me.

I smiled and enveloped her in my embrace as I gently kissed her forehead.

Sleep easily came for me as my eyes drifted and closed.

All I could remember was the gentle glow of moonlit sky against my wife's silhouette.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hus......"

"....band...."

I groaned when I heard her voice....

Her sweet scent tickles my nose and felt something soft against my lips.

I moved instinctively, grabbing her waist as I felt her tongue against my lip.