Chapter 36: The Azure House

Anneal's POV:

A few weeks after the meeting at the Ruby Palace.....

I woke up and realized for the fifth time if this was a dream and I was still in the Princess Palace.

But I was now residing in the Azure House, a beautiful newly constructed mansion/workspace adjacent to the culinary house.

The duke built it just a few days ago for the duchess for a new venture she has been thinking of since her cafe have been doing so well after the duchess changed a few things and introduced new ideas and food.

It was named because of the Azurite Blue Tiles that was used for the roofing. A known material used for temple pillars and tile works.

Giving it a rather unforgettable appearance.

At least...that was what I heard.

My room was not as opulent as my old room but it was beautiful and the duchess chose the furniture and decor according to what I like.

The personal touch somehow makes me love this room even more.

June came in and greeted me with a warmer smile than usual.

"Good morning, princess. Your breakfast has been brought from the Main House." She said as a maid came in with a big covered tray.

"Set it by the window did table. I shall eat it here."

She helped me wash and get dressed into a pretty blue silk gown and filled my cup with water as she uncovered the tray.

Today's breakfast was Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise, an egg dish the Duchess invented and something Chef Jorge perfected

There was also some fresh fruit with mini pancakes on these tiny skewers and even a small salad.

I settled in my chair and after a few bites...

I was in heaven...

So delicious! So fluffy!

This eggs benedict is truly one of the best breakfast dish ever!