His eyes followed her as she walked out the door. A smile formed on his mouth again and he opened his text book. "I'll eat a little I guess.." He stood up and walked to the stairs. Spotting Dokja fidgeting as he took a few more steps down. 

Now what is this? 

"Kim Dokja." His deep voice filled the room as he reached the bottom of the staircase. 

"Ah-" Dokja turned around quickly once he heard the voice. He didn't notice Joonghyuk at all. It was clear he was in deep thought. Joonghyuk chuckled and walked towards the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

"A little.. But not really. The dumplings were heavy enough."

"A snack will work then."

Joonoghyuk reached the kitchen and took a plate with some biscuits prepared. A note beside it saying, "I know you've eaten already, but if you get hungry, share this with your friend. - Mom."

His eyes softened and he took the letter and folded it. He held it while bringing the plate to the dining table. "You want some?" Joonghyuk took a biscuit and bit it. He chewed as he sat down on a seat.

"Sure." Dokja walked closer and sat across the table. He took some biscuits again.

The dining room was filled with silence. No one else was downstairs, and the butlers and maids were in another building ready to be called if ever. Joonghyuk's family was either out, upstairs in their rooms, or what. Yoo Mia was probably in her room, he thought.

Minutes pass and the biscuits were finished. "Good night." He stood immediately and took the empty plate before them.

"W-wait!" Dokja stood as well. 

"What?" Joonghyuk looked at him coldly again.

"Ah.. uhm.. Thank you for the dumplings earlier." He smiled and walked away. "Good night..!" 

Joonghyuk paused and watched as he left. Something pounded in his chest and his skin felt like blood was running. Not like he was angry, but a familiar feeling. He sighed and walked to the kitchen putting the plate on the sink and washing it to spare the maids from doing it for him.

Before heading upstairs, he checked the hallway. One of the guest rooms still had lights on. He took a glance and walked closer, listening from outside the door. 

"What the hell is wrong with you, Dokja?! You should've pushed him harder! If you stayed in that position.. Gah!" He heard pillows slammed together. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he walked away. "Weirdo.." He whispered and walked back to his room upstairs.

With a mind full of scenarios of earlier, his fingertips tapped repeatedly on the desk as he stared at the partly filled page. Barely making any progress at all, he sighs and rests his head on the notebook as his eyes follow the words on his text book. 

12:02 am

"It's late." He sits back up and opens his notebook, adding a few more notes and highlighting some sentences on his textbook. For a few minutes, he does this. 

By 12:30 am, he closes his notebook and textbooks and puts it back in his bag. He zips it and an image of Dokja flashes through his mind again.

He turns his chair and looks at the door. Massaging his forehead with his fingers, he takes a few deep breaths. "I'll just tell him we can take the bus tomorrow.."

Standing up, he prepares for bed again to wake up early the following morning. Resting on his back, he stares up at the ceiling. He claps twice and the lights shut as he falls into slumber once again.