"Yah I wanted to ask you can Ashley come with us to hospital?"

"Hey chill out we are going to hospital to visit Ashley aunt, nothing happened to your girlfriend okay." She said winking towards me. I smiled thinking of Liam panic face.

"Okay back to my question. Can she go with us as according to get shr can't leave her work."

"That's great thank you and I need a big treat like you promised me earlier" she told him before getting off the phone.

"Why does he promised to give you treat." I asked her as soon as she sat beside me. As that part took my attention.

"Oh you haven't told her yet." Happy laughed while Faye slapped her shoulder.

"Told what?" I asked getting confused as I understood most of there conversation even though it was one sided.

"Nothing and you can ask all of that question to your boyfriend. Now let's eat." Faye said avoiding my question.

"But..." I spoke

"Ash ask Liam." Frank said interrupting me after ending his call.

"Food is here." Noah jumped towards me and sat on my lap.

"Noah seat on sofa. Your aunt also needs have food." Frank said sternly.

"It's okay I will manage." I said to Frank seeing Noah pouting..

"Catrina and you all have spoiled him." Frank said shaking his head. We ate our food while enjoying and talking about things.

********************************

"Mommy" Noah left my hand as soon as he saw Catrina ( my cousin) and ran toward her.

"My baby." Catrina turn towards her and open her arms for Noah. Because of Noah everyone's attention turn towards us. I looked at everyone present here Enzo, Max, Uncle, Catrina, Mom and....

I blinked my eyes again to see if I was seeing things as I saw Liam sitting beside Mom. I first towards uncle and greeted him. I went to Catrina, who immediately took Noah out to spend time with him and Frank as usual went with her.  Then I  went towards Enzo and Max and gave both of them tight hug.

"Your lover boy has been gawking at you since you came." Max spoke. Even I knew that Liam was staring at me but I just smiled at him.

"He has not left aunt side since he came. He a good guy and I am happy for you." Enzo revealed kissing on my forehead. 

Lastly I went towards mom and said " Maa, how are you ?"

"Ashley you are here, Once your aunt is fit and fine I will be great." Maa said trying not to show her nervousness.

"She will be okay." I said kneeling in front of her and holding her hands.

"Ashley is right. She will be okay. My mom is praying for her." Liam agreed.

"Oh that's so nice of your mom." Mom smile toward Liam. And I felt happy seeing them getting along nicely.

"Oh I forgot Ashley take Liam to eat something he is still recovering he can't seat these much at same time. Go take him. I will call you when I will have some news regarding your aunt. Now go." Mom pushed me and Liam out of waiting room.

********************************

While walking towards cafeteria Liam held my hands and smile at me when I looked at him.

"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to rest at home." I asked

"When Faye called me, I thought to come here since you will be coming as well." He said giving me sheepish smile. I just shook my head at his behaviour. But I was thankful as he gave mom company.

"Thank you." I said and he looked at me in confusion.

Thank you for be there for mom. As she is very nervous and afraid and Enzo and Catrina couldn't console her. I should have been there for her but the meeting could get delayed because of me which ultimately means project would be delayed." I explained

"Hey it's fine. And you don't need to thank me instead I need to apologise as if it wasn't for my accident then you wouldn't had these work load." He expressed.

"You don't need to apologise for that." I said immediately.

"Similarly you shouldn't thank me your boyfriend." He ordered and gave me a peck.

"Okay fine so what do you want to eat." I asked pushing him, since we reached cafeteria.

"What would you like ?" He counter questioned me.

"I will jus have coffee as I had lunch at office with Frank and all." I told him.

"Then coffee for me as well." Liam stated.

"What about your lunch and med." I questioned

"Do you think mom would let me leave the house, if I don't have my lunch." Liam uttered.

"True." I smiled at him and went to ordered at coffee for us not before making Liam comfortable on seat near the window.

"Ashley is that you ?" came voice from behind.

Guess who will that be and write it in comments.