𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Out of time, what do you mean..?" You hesitantly asked.

  "I'm afraid our time is up. It's all in the government's hands now, they will be the ones to assassinate your teacher." Mr. Karasuma responded. Everyone began to panic, you could see there was discomfort on even Karma's face.

  "But, Koro-Sensei won't actually blow up the planet! He couldn't even think of harming us, let  alone kill us!" Kurahashi yelled.

  "It's not going to be immediate. The barrier is to just make sure Koro-Sensei doesn't escape. If they aren't successful in a week's time, they'll use a laser to finish it all."

  "You're kidding me, this was our assassination!" Maehara argued.

  "Yes, and your efforts don't go unappreciated."

You felt light headed, like you could throw up at any second yet you knew you weren't going to. You looked down to your feet, not able to face the man who was acting like that day was just your average Tuesday. Then, you felt a familiar arm pull you close to a familiar chest.

  "Hey, it'll be okay," Karma whispered in your ear comfortingly.

  "How can you say that? Karma, he's really gonna be gone. What if they don't let us say goodbye, what if we don't get our yearbooks, oh God I just wanna give him a proper goodbye," your eyes began to fill with tears as you whispered to your boyfriend.

  "I know, sweetheart. But hey, I know it's not much but you've got me, always, and everyone else here. We all get it. Now, would Koro-Sensei want you to be crying?"

  "No.."

  "That's right. I love you so much, (Y/N)," he kissed your cheek softly, not caring if anyone else saw his 'soft side'.

  "I love you too."

While the two of you were having your sappy moment, the entire class was arguing with the 'stone cold' Karasuma. Eventually the man had to leave and Nagisa came up with the game plan he believed both Karasuma and Koro-Sensei wanted.

  The next week the class 3-E group chat finalised a plan. You all came to somewhat terms with Koro-Sensei passing. But, you decided that if he were to die, it would be because of your class like it was supposed to be. That you all would be the last faces he'd see. To give your goodbyes.

  Night fell. You all had your assassin gear on and met at your meeting spot. It was Koro-Sensei's 'birthday'.

  "Alright, everybody. Our final mission," Isogai spoke before you all began to dash through the forest. Deadline was in 3 hours. Thankfully, you were all faster and smarter than the government soldiers. Near the end a few guards almost got you all my Karma and Nagisa took care of that, or, almost.

  "I thought that sounded like you," finally. Koro-Sensei. "You've come so far, look at you."

You all stood in almost disbelief but soon ran to your teacher and hugged him. Looking in the sky, you could see the red laser. Almost all charged up. Though the main plan was to kill him, you and Kurahashi couldn't help but try to think of ways to get him out alive.

  "You could try taking us hostage!" Kurahashi chirped.

  "Or I'm sure Karma can find their main tent and get rid of this stupid barrier and run!" You suggested.

  "Hey, now, don't volunteer me," Karma groaned.

  "I'm sorry children, there's no stopping this now. Too many people are aware of my existence."

You sighed as you rested your head on Karma's shoulder. You knew that your Sensei surviving was too good to be true, but you so so desperately wanted it to be.

  Soon, one of his tentacles were on each of your heads, he was crying, just a bit but the 'tears' were still there.

  "Do I smell something sweet by chance?" Koro-Sensei asked.

  "Your ears are as sharp as your nose," Nakamura replied as she opened her bag. "It's been exactly one year to the day since the moon blew up. And if I remember correctly, Miss Yukimura designated today as your birthday!" She pulled out a cake.

  "This'll be my first sweet in a week!"

  "Ew, don't you dare get your drool on it, gross! Alright guys let's sing!" Nakamura instructed.

You all began singing "Happy Birthday" in unison, sure you had to elbow Karma a bit to sing but he did it. But, unfortunately before Koro-Sensei could eat the cake, something destroyed it. That something was Shiro. Shiro and the Reaper.