𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

It was November, time to assassinate Koro-Sensei was running out. Professor Bitch was back, I guess you could say was back to normal, or as normal as it could be.

You were all working on your future planning surveys.

  "What'd you put?" You asked Karma, who was the first to finish writing out his.

  "Bureaucracy, or just something in politics, y'know? I figured I'd just keep going to Kunugigaoka for High School."

  "Ah, Prime Minister Akabane, I can see it now," you teased.

  "Oh shut your mouth, before I shut it for you, no way I'd run for P.M., the bureaucrat's have all the real power," he chuckled. "What'd you put down?"

  "Good question," you replied, looking at your blank sheet.

  "Hm, what about one of those mattress testers, seems good for you."

  "I don't think anyone would take that very seriously," you laughed a bit.

You ended up putting down (Dream Job), you weren't sure if it was realistic for you or not but it was better than leaving it blank. For school you put Kunugigaoka, like Karma. He wasn't the only reason you were planning on going there though, it just happened to be close to your home and a school like that did look amazing on college applications.

  Karma went to see Koro-Sensei first for the actual counselling part of career counselling, him being first in attendance and all. He came back shortly after.

  "How was that?" You asked.

  "Fine, he had doubts but he ended up agreeing that politics is a good fit for me. Now, let me see your sheet again, I saw you writing and erasing over and over again."

You handed him your sheet, resting your head in your hand as you watched him read it.

  "Kunugigaoka, huh? Can't stand being away from me?" He teased.

  "Oh shush, it's just like a twenty minute walk from my house, no train needed or anything."

  "Whatever you need to tell yourself, sweetheart." He laughed a bit. "What's this? (Dream Job)? I haven't heard you talk about this, like ever."

  "Oh yeah, well I've been thinking about it for awhile and I figured that my grades have been better than ever so why not try to get there, right?"

  "I like that," he handed the paper back.

  "Yo, (Y/N). Your turn with Koro-Sensei," Yoshida said before walking to his desk.

You had no clue why you were nervous, it ended up going by quickly. Koro-Sensei even said it was almost a perfect match for you, which was relieving.

  "Holy shit, you look like you just defused a bomb, why so tense?" Karma laughed as you sat back down in your seat.

  "Oh I can't wait to be put in different classes," you replied sarcastically.

[ a/n ]

SORRY THIS CHAPTER'S SO SHORT! this episode's the one that focused on Nagisa's abuse so there wasn't much I could do! BUT i realised how i've been slacking with updates so i've been writing like crazy, my boyfriend is currently super busy with gym and hockey stuff so besides work i have a lot of time on my hands! i was just wondering if i should go back to working on 2(+) books at once? i have the first chapter for my Kazuha book written and i have an idea for a Light Yagami book! if i were to do so this book (eternal spring) will be my #1 priority, this book and the Light one would be updated the most since it'll be easier for me to write since i will have actual episodes with dialogue to follow while my Kazuha one is completely by me! 

++ i may make a publishing schedule, i'm telling you all this bc if i announce it to my readers im more likely to do it haha, if i do i will publish at least 2 chapters a week!!